Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You think they gonna not bomb some shyt cause black people in it? nikka they bombed two embassies in africa, as well as blacks dying in sep 11 and other terrorist attacks.

To them muthafukkas your a western society with freedoms and rights, they dont give a fukk bout your color. How can yall refer to 18 yr old black girl and other blacks getting slaughtered as collateral damage?
Right. I hate using the term "militant" or "Hotep" in a negative, sarcastic light, but it almost seems like the LGBT community And the "Gay Agenda" is a bigger enemy to Black people in the eyes of Hoteps, than actual Radical Muslims who have actually killed Black people. How many blacks has that kissy-faced effeminate dude killed, compared to the extremist?

:mjpls:

These Hoteps keep sticking with that "LGBT is the enemy of Black folks", narrative, while Black girls get slaughtered by everyone but "Fags".

:francis:

At this point, if they aren't NOI, they aren't a friend of you and I. That should be the slogan regarding the Black/Muslim relationship...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:dahell:

Survivors describe horror inside Pulse with gunman

Patience Carter lay on the floor with gunshot wounds to both her legs while her captor, gunman Omar Mateen, terrorized her and several others in a bathroom at the Pulse nightclub.

"'Are there any black people in here?'" he asked.

Carter was too afraid to answer. But another man spoke up: "Yes," he said, "there are."

"I don't have a problem with black people," Mateen replied. "This is about my country. You guys have suffered enough."

I just saw his ex-wife on CNN saying she thought he was a closet homo always up in the gay clubs, but his family was big up in the Muslim community so that was a no-no in his family.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
He killed three black women from what I counted and more black men. Why do people keep pushing this crap when this guy by all accounts was enjoying terrorizing people?
because they're tryna find a way to spin this and somehow place the blame on blacks