Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Apparently the killer believed that black people suffered enough and let her go. Didn't he still kill other black people among the 50?

Yeah, I just saw that also. But the fact remains that he did kill some Black people in that massacre, including that young ladies 18yr old cousin Akyra.

:francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They just showed on the news all the people he killed. I seen like 7 black people.

Fukk outta here with that we suffered enough shyt. AA were collateral damage :snoop:

I doubt that shyt will make any of the families feel better
Agreed. Screw him, and any other Radical Muslims. They aren't friends of Black people, and they can burn in hell....

Kill em' all...

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I just saw that also. But the fact remains that he did kill some Black people in that massacre, including that young ladies 18yr old cousin Akyra.

Her mama on cnn crying right now, shyt sad, I dont like this narrative up here that this dude understood our struggle as black people. shyt is corny as fukk

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
AAs were collateral damage , shooter was targeting a specific group

I been saying this for the longest.

ISIS/Taliban etc ain't concerned about Black ppl. They could go to Africa or come to impoverished hoods in America and commit terrorists acts, but they never do.

If we do get killed it's usually b/c we were wrong place wrong time/collateral damage.

But America/Bush/Repubs want you to think they're after all of us white, black, brown...:mjpls:.nah I don't believe that. We're only "Americans" and need to "stick together" in situations where America is scared.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I been saying this for the longest.

ISIS/Taliban etc ain't concerned about Black ppl. They could go to Africa or come to hoods in America and commit terrorists acts, but they never do.

If we do get killed it's usually b/c we were wrong place wrong time/collateral damage.

But America/Bush/Repubs want you to think they're after all of us white, black, brown....nah I don't believe that. We're only "Americans" and need to "stick together" in situations where America is scared.

You think they gonna not bomb some shyt cause black people in it? nikka they bombed two embassies in africa, as well as blacks dying in sep 11 and other terrorist attacks.

To them muthafukkas your a western society with freedoms and rights, they dont give a fukk bout your color. How can yall refer to 18 yr old black girl and other blacks getting slaughtered as collateral damage?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Screw him, and any other Radical Muslims. They aren't friends of Black people, and they can burn in hell....

Kill em' all...

Yeah the moment I saw it I knew someone on here would be ecstatic over it :francis:.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh