Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Listen its the holy month of ramadan and there evidence of him being a closeted homo who couldnt come out due to this religion thus making him go insane.

Hes a homo who commited crime on other homos thats it. Stop trying to make into something else the dude obv has serious mental issues. He wasn't even religous he drank and went partying thus why his wife left him. Not every brown person who commits a crime is a terrorist.

Salah abdeslam was radicalised yes but certainly not omar meteen it was personal. Why didn't he just attack a normal club why this specific gay club were he was a regular think about it.
i wish the narrative could just start and end here and leave islam out of it.

the msm does not want to tackle lgbt issues...we're not at that point in society where these issues can have a mainstream.discourse. so...push the terrorism angle just to oil up the gears of war.

its sad. Muslims shouldnt have to bear the brunt lf this mans terrible acts. This was about a man afraid to come out of the closet that just happened to be a muslim.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
He was mentally I'll n confused. He was a faq but hated them at the same time. He was basically killing himself in a way.:yeshrug:The confusion.
He knew he wasn't coming out alive.:ufdup:
I figured that shyt out 30 minutes after I heard it. You got these cacs squawking on national TV with these restarted ass theories.
Sometimes the truth is right in your face. I'm going back to college.:stopitslime::yeshrug::ehh:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
So let's get this straight;

Omar Mateen wanted to be in the NYPD;
*supported ISIS, Al-Quaeda and Hezbollah (who all are against each other);
*was a homophobic, rampart homosexual;
*couldn't say a sentence without saying "n***er" but clearly had nothing against black people as the "had clearly been through enough already";
*shot 103 people and realistically let off 300 bullets but still had time to call the police to scream "Allah Au Akbar" at them.

On top of that, his father is in the running to be the Afghanistan president.

Now I'm not going to deny that he went into the club and killed 49 gay people but at LEAST 2 of those statements don't add up.

You couldn't make this shyt up. Or could you...

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What I want to know is why this dude had hostages sitting in the bathroom for upwards of 3 hours
The police/SWAT should have got after dude immediately
I mean the potential of him having a bomb was overrided when the hostages started calling the cops but altogether it could have been ended with them going in immediately

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
i wish the narrative could just start and end here and leave islam out of it.

the msm does not want to tackle lgbt issues...we're not at that point in society where these issues can have a mainstream.discourse. so...push the terrorism angle just to oil up the gears of war.

its sad. Muslims shouldnt have to bear the brunt lf this mans terrible acts. This was about a man afraid to come out of the closet that just happened to be a muslim.
Might be on to sumfin, the FBI when interviewing the wofe told her to not mention the gay part
Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay | New York Post

These fools got the sex tape :russ:

A Gay Sextape Of Omar Mateen Just Leaked . . . Yup He's GAY!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Woman, stop.

Ain't no one forgiving this dude, but for the fact while he was on his batty rampage.... he sympathized with black people.....

That shyt is beyond powerful
he sympathized before or after killing them?:dwillhuh: