Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So let's get this straight;

Omar Mateen wanted to be in the NYPD;
*supported ISIS, Al-Quaeda and Hezbollah (who all are against each other);
*was a homophobic, rampart homosexual;
*couldn't say a sentence without saying "n***er" but clearly had nothing against black people as the "had clearly been through enough already";
*shot 103 people and realistically let off 300 bullets but still had time to call the police to scream "Allah Au Akbar" at them.

On top of that, his father is in the running to be the Afghanistan president.

Now I'm not going to deny that he went into the club and killed 49 gay people but at LEAST 2 of those statements don't add up.

You couldn't make this shyt up. Or could you...

And he was bipolar or some shyt. :dead:

Also he was working as a security guard but was on terrorist watch list and was interviewed twice by the FBI.

How Sway? :wtf:

How many of the victims families have come forward and forgiven what he did though? :sas2:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising at all. Those angry lame uber-homophobic dudes like @Mowgli are usually gay.

Let's not ignore the fukked up hairline either.

160612171058-omar-mateen-orlando-police-large-169.jpg

Wonder if there's any broader correlation.

Dude looks like George Zimmerman.

george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-crime-scene-3.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

It's quite possible you're right. He had what? An AR-15? Bound to be some collateral damage in a confined setting such as a nightclub. Will say this though, this is one of the strangest stories that I've ever seen which gets more bizarre as more information comes out. Sh!t is insane.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
It's quite possible you're right. He had what? An AR-15? Bound to be some collateral damage in a confined setting such as a nightclub. Will say this though, this is one of the strangest stories that I've ever seen which gets more bizarre as more information comes out. Sh!t is insane.

Bruh I don't see why it would be so hard to believe especially when he was spraying packed restroom stalls....

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang