Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Excuse me while I continue to care about black people's issues. Because when black people get killed, no gay people give a fukk. So me, a black person, can't give a fukk either.

You do know there are gay black people right? :patrice: Homosexuality isn't a race. So how do you know that gay black people weren't affected by the Charleston terrorist attack?

Okocha

All Star
Daps
So much for people saying it that the gunman didnt explicitly say he didn't want to shoot any black people in particular. Several accounts of it from several different people, some of which were apparently in the same bathroom unbeknownst to eachother are giving similar recounts of him saying it.

"The Black People in this country have been through too much already."
:wow:
It's insanity when insane people have sympathy for blacks

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
He killed four Blacks

The former coworker who quit because of him said he constantly ranted about blacks Jews and women.
He was bats hit crazy so who knows why he said that shyt during the massacre, but yes he absolutely had a problem with blacks too.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
police report says he called them and declared ISIS:yeshrug:

criminals visit places to scope out were everything is. Exits, entrances etc.
Who the fukk scopes out a gay club:laff:, you said that shyt like he was breaking into a wells fargo vault. It's a gay club :laff:. Almost all clubs have one entrance and maybe a second entrance for liquor or food deliveries.

You do not need to scope out a gay club:laff:

Also where is this so called police audio tape of him saying he is apart of ISIS.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
The former coworker who quit because of him said he constantly ranted about blacks Jews and women.
He was bats hit crazy so who knows why he said that shyt during the massacre, but yes he absolutely had a problem with blacks too.
I disagree, watch the youtube vid

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Who the fukk scopes out a gay club:laff:, you said that shyt like he was breaking into a wells fargo vault. It's a gay club. Almost all clubs have one entrance and maybe a second entrance for liquor or food deliveries.

you can overuse smileys all you want but there was explosives set up in certain parts of the club:beli:

anyways..this dude is gay it seems.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Ok so thinking about this, did dude bring ammo and reload?

Seems like after unloading that 1st clip it should have took a while to reload.
I haven't done reading so maybe someone already mentioned but reloading doesn't take long , eject the magazine, push in a new one.
Couple seconds. I've seen military and law enforcement guys do that shyt quick and flawless at the range.

killacal

Banned
Daps
P
Who the fukk scopes out a gay club:laff:, you said that shyt like he was breaking into a wells fargo vault. It's a gay club :laff:. Almost all clubs have one entrance and maybe a second entrance for liquor or food deliveries.

Also where is this so called police audio tape of him saying he is apart of ISIS.
Just look at his user name
Wusgood
Gotta be a Cac and knowing that, good chance he's gay
Let him pander to his people he forgets all other races have common sense :mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
military generals are throwing glasses
of scotch at the tv off this one.......lmao.

general: the one muslim patsy you pick is a shyt boy!!!!:mindblown:
cia: we can spin this.:smugbiden:
general: we cant use the the arab terrorist angle!:damn:
cia: we could say he was posing as gay.:mjpls:
general: nobody is gonna believe that shyt.....:beli:
cia: how about this one......gay isis.....the new threat!:ohhh:
general::beli:

wat6rr.jpg
Got damn we need the rep back. That was funny (and probably true:ohhh:) AF:mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I disagree, watch the youtube vid

What youtube vid? I saw live on TV the interview with the older Hispanic guy who said the guy claimed he had no problems with blacks. There's other reports that he did.

He shot up over 100 gay or assumed gay people while also frequenting gay clubs and gay dating sites.

This demon had no problem switching up what he was saying or doing from day to day.

What's the point of trying to push this bullshyt that "he had no problems with blacks"?

Does that make him less of a mass murderer?

Am I supposed to be happy about the death and killing because "we'll hey, sure he killed some black folks but while he was killing people he said he didn't have a problem with us"
:scust:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
you can overuse smileys all you want but there was explosives set up in certain parts of the club:beli:

anyways..this dude is gay it seems.

You are lying, there were not explosives in the night club
:laff:, you need to post a link, you talking about the the parade in Los Angeles. There was a white man also in Los Angeles who tried to attacked the West Hollywood gay parade and he had explosives.

LA Times

The white guy in Orlando did not scope out the gay club and yes he is white, accoring to the us census.