Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Your outrage doesn't change how I see the situation as a whole. Enjoy your social outrage and victim campaign. I love how people like you actively ignore that this isn't a hate crime, it is actually gay on gay violence. But ISIS and any other evil continues to get air time. While black people going to church still haven't gotten their justice.

Excuse me while I continue to care about black people's issues. Because when black people get killed, no gay people give a fukk. So me, a black person, can't give a fukk either.
We need the rep feature back:wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Might be on to sumfin, the FBI when interviewing the wofe told her to not mention the gay part
Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay | New York Post

These fools got the sex tape :russ:

A Gay Sextape Of Omar Mateen Just Leaked . . . Yup He's GAY!!
wyhw4Gx.png
OK we get it. He was gay. Don't start digging up sex tapes.

:beli: I am not clicking that link. :huhldup:

Does that go to a joke website or some shyt?

Yeah. Some joke of a site called Media Takeout. :lolbron:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No. I'm a female :queen:.
Some immature idiot attention seeking guys on here who like to harass me and who are also on my ignore list said that.Someone already proved that the op was wrong in the thread he made anyway. Even posted screen shots of how he was wrong, yet everyone ignored it. I think it's b/c they're desperate to see my pics and they think calling me a male will make me post them since it worked with some of the other women on here. Almost every woman on here has been harassed and called a man/**** until they got so annoyed that they posted their pics. That will not work with me though, so they should stop trying. :smile:
bytch nobody proved anything. Your a man

Gains

Superstar
Daps
There's a large part of America on board to vote Trump no matter what, the people he's converting with these tactics are voters who are on the fence and people who didn't plan to vote but will vote for Trump because "hes right about the Muslims"

It's wild to me how many people are in denial about Trumps chances of winning, it's almost like they're completely oblivious about the country they live in.

or people that just vote Republican because they can