Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
What youtube vid? I saw live on TV the interview with the older Hispanic guy who said the guy claimed he had no problems with blacks. There's other reports that he did.

He shot up over 100 gay or assumed gay people while also frequenting gay clubs and gay dating sites.

This demon had no problem switching up what he was saying or doing from day to day.

What's the point of trying to push this bullshyt that "he had no problems with blacks"?

Does that make him less of a mass murderer?

Am I supposed to be happy about the death and killing because "we'll hey, sure he killed some black folks but while he was killing people he said he didn't have a problem with us"
:scust:

Woman, stop.

Ain't no one forgiving this dude, but for the fact while he was on his batty rampage.... he sympathized with black people.....

That shyt is beyond powerful

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The former coworker who quit because of him said he constantly ranted about blacks Jews and women.
He was bats hit crazy so who knows why he said that shyt during the massacre, but yes he absolutely had a problem with blacks too.
I don't think the two instances are mutually exclusive. We can't immediately dismiss what the "coworker" said but at the same time, you have a very provocative situation that occurs and several people during this ordeal saying that he specifically said Black people have been through too much and not target them. I do believe that it can be all three things at once. He make racists comments (if true) towards black people while also acknowledging that black people have been through the ringer in America. All the while, during an attack that he regards as an attack against America, in that same realm, understand that African Americans as a people don't stand for the America he did this to. All 3 can be right.

Most people of Latin/Hispanic background here in America identify as white. From witness accounts, he did this against White America not African Americans. It seems the casualties of black people were collateral damage in the few cases.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You are lying, there were not explosives in the night club
:laff:, you need to post a link, you talking about the the parade in Los Angeles. There was a white man also in Los Angeles who tried to attacked the West Hollywood gay parade and he had explosives.

LA Times

The white guy in Orlando did not scope out the gay club and yes he is white, accoring to the us census.
there were explosives but it was after the fact, so nvm

Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer says at first officers mistakenly thought the gunman had strapped explosives to the dead victims and that the club was booby-trapped. A bomb robot sent back images of a battery part next to a body.

Dyer says that held up paramedics from going in until it was determined it was something that fell out of an exit sign or a smoke detector.

The robot was sent in after SWAT team members put explosive charges on a wall and an armored vehicle knocked the wall down in an effort to rescue hostages.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Woman, stop.

Ain't no one forgiving this dude, but for the fact while he was on his batty rampage.... he sympathized with black people.....

That shyt is beyond powerful

We can agree to disagree.
I don't find it powerful at all
One redeeming statement by a mass murderer doesn't impress me.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
[QUOTE="wickedsm, post: 19569858, member: 25929"[/QUOTE]
I don't really understand what you're ranting about, he clearly had a problem with gay Hispanics, and whatever dealings America has Afghanistan and that's being factually. No he say, she say!

Millan

Pro
Daps
Wouldn't be the first time

Richard Jewel. They wanted to pin the Olympic bombing on him so bad by doing that they let the real guy Eric Rudolph escape to bomb abortion clinics and kill more people.
it ruined his entire life and it's what ultimately killed him.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the two instances are mutually exclusive. We can't immediately dismiss what the "coworker" said but at the same time, you have a very provocative situation that occurs and several people during this ordeal saying that he specifically said Black people have been through too much and not target them. I do believe that it can be all three things at once. He make racists comments (if true) towards black people while also acknowledging that black people have been through the ringer in America. All the while, during an attack that he regards as an attack against America, in that same realm understand that African Americans as a people don't stand for the America he did this too. All 3 can be right.

Most people of Latin/Hispanic background here in America identify as white. From witness accounts, he did this against White America not African Americans. It seems the casualties of black people were collateral damage in the few cases.

It can be all 3 things at the same time with this crazy or even 10 things.

Innocent people died. Innocent people got injured.

We're better than white people. No need for us to rejoice in the idea that his target wasn't blacks specifically like they would do to us.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
there were explosives but it was after the fact, so nvm

Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer says at first officers mistakenly thought the gunman had strapped explosives to the dead victims and that the club was booby-trapped. A bomb robot sent back images of a battery part next to a body.

Dyer says that held up paramedics from going in until it was determined it was something that fell out of an exit sign or a smoke detector.

The robot was sent in after SWAT team members put explosive charges on a wall and an armored vehicle knocked the wall down in an effort to rescue hostages.

What?!? There were explosives there but it was after the fact? What are you talking about.

The article saids that the office mistakenly thought the gunman had strapped explosives to the dead victims and that the club was booby-trapped.

So there was no explosives there, also how would he be able to stap a bomb to dead bodies while being in a shoot out with the cops :laff:

Your lieing :laff:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="wickedsm, post: 19569858, member: 25929"
I don't really understand what you're ranting about, he clearly had a problem with gay Hispanics, and whatever dealings America has Afghanistan and that's being factually. No he say, she say![/QUOTE]

Knock yourself out. Rejoice in the death of gays and Hispanics since blacks weren't the targets although they were included in the victims.
:yeshrug:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
  • He wasn't scoping for the attack because they claim he was visiting the club as far back as three years ago
  • His ex says he may have been gay and told her he used to "go clubbing" before they met
  • People who talked to him on Gay apps said that he talked about meeting up
  • Someone he knew who was gay said he hit on him once in the past.
  • The guy who claimed he used to make racist and misogynistic comments stated in a NYTimes interview he used to text him 30 times a day with Bipolar messages like "You're a great guy, I like you" and then followed an hour later "I'll make you pay, how can you betray me" :wrist::wrist::wrist::wrist::wrist::wrist::wrist::wrist: (no straight man is texting another man 30 times a day)

This dude was a gay closeted basket case. Islam in this case I think was just another "outrageous" label he can use to vent his underlying gay frustrations.

This is one case where I don't think Islam was the cause, just a motivator.

A lot of the stuff I mentioned is in this article here

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/us/politics/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen.html?_r=0
The video interview with the guy who said he was unbalanced, racist, and sexist also comes off as :wrist: which may be why he decided to message this particular guy at all hours of the day like its his girl.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It can be all 3 things at the same time with this crazy or even 10 things.

Innocent people died. Innocent people got injured.

We're better than white people. No need for us to rejoice in the idea that his target wasn't blacks specifically like they would do to us.
At no point did I express any opinion on anything involved and definitely wouldnt rejoice at anything either. Especially about sympathy regarding the loss of life. I never comment on things like that online. Makes no sense to since no one opinion's matter to the other.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
I don't really understand what you're ranting about, he clearly had a problem with gay Hispanics, and whatever dealings America has Afghanistan and that's being factually. No he say, she say!
Again what the hell are you talking about, nobody is rejoicing. Maybe you should take a breather! Your emotional I get it.