Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Homegirl from Orlando texted my girl this right now:
b1S1OuK.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
military generals are throwing glasses
of scotch at the tv off this one.......lmao.

general: the one muslim patsy you pick is a shyt boy!!!!:mindblown:
cia: we can spin this.:smugbiden:
general: we cant use the the arab terrorist angle!:damn:
cia: we could say he was posing as gay.:mjpls:
general: nobody is gonna believe that shyt.....:beli:
cia: how about this one......gay isis.....the new threat!:ohhh:
general::beli:

wat6rr.jpg

:dead::deadrose::dead:

Where's the rep system :mjlol::russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think breh means that yea he killed blacks in the process of targeting Latinos, obviously he's spraying that many rounds he knows that some blacks would get killed, but ultimately they weren't his main priority, and if the reports are true he came in contact with other black hostiges and could have killed them, but didn't.

But:yeshrug: I don't get why this is even a topic, people died that's the issue
Exactly. The guy is still a psychotic killer who murdered innocent people, I'm just saying he wasn't targeting black people.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You have a point:russ:
:ufdup::whoo:
I have been watching the news for a fukin day. I couldn't sleep. All they were talking about was Isis. Bill o Reilly on TV last night saying we have to go to war n wipe them out as well as other news broadcasters. Mark my words war just on Isis is coming. On the ground not just air strikes. More lives lost over a lie. Its just brainwashing. O ya they r responsible for The Orlando Killings. Largest mass shooting in American history. Everyone is going to be drinking the juice they will pass a bill then 200,000 troops are headed east. Its just that simple. I play a lot of strategy games like StarCraft & Warcraft the OG 1. :yeshrug:
What was the best Warcraft anyway. Damn its been so long PAUSE was there like a 3 I had the toys n evertying . I had the orcs toy on my desk while I pillaged n raped the humans women.:ohlawd:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chilling.

:lupe:

everybody should watch this. but I can't believe her and her friend went back in looking for a friend :wow:

So much for people saying it that the gunman didnt explicitly say he didn't want to shoot any black people in particular. Several accounts of it from several different people, some of which were apparently in the same bathroom unbeknownst to eachother are giving similar recounts of him saying it.

"The Black People in this country have been through too much already."
:wow: