Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Giselle

Daps
Just asking aren't you the dude pretending to be a female or am I mistaken?:ohhh:
No. I'm a female :queen:.
Some immature idiot attention seeking guys on here who like to harass me and who are also on my ignore list said that.Someone already proved that the op was wrong in the thread he made anyway. Even posted screen shots of how he was wrong, yet everyone ignored it. I think it's b/c they're desperate to see my pics and they think calling me a male will make me post them since it worked with some of the other women on here. Almost every woman on here has been harassed and called a man/**** until they got so annoyed that they posted their pics. That will not work with me though, so they should stop trying. :smile:

Daps
Considering 4 Blacks were killed, I would disagree with that statement.
I think breh means that yea he killed blacks in the process of targeting Latinos, obviously he's spraying that many rounds he knows that some blacks would get killed, but ultimately they weren't his main priority, and if the reports are true he came in contact with other black hostiges and could have killed them, but didn't.

But:yeshrug: I don't get why this is even a topic, people died that's the issue

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The story didn't get near as much attention as this one does and thats a fact so I wasn't wrong. Continue your outrage, it won't change my opinion on this.

I'm glad most of the coli isn't feeding into the social outrage and seeing what time it really is.

I wonder why gay people make an account on the coli and trying to guilt trip people into their social justice agenda. Get over yourself.

Lying again. It got endless coverage and everywhere here knows it. It led to the Confederate flag being removed in SC, a major eulogy, endless commentaries etc. Obviously the Orlando shooting is getting a lot of attention too given that it's the largest mass shooting in recent memory.

Excuse me for feeling bad about 50+ people getting murdered :what:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your outrage doesn't change how I see the situation as a whole. Enjoy your social outrage and victim campaign. I love how people like you actively ignore that this isn't a hate crime, it is actually gay on gay violence. But ISIS and any other evil continues to get air time. While black people going to church still haven't gotten their justice.

Excuse me while I continue to care about black people's issues. Because when black people get killed, no gay people give a fukk. So me, a black person, can't give a fukk either.

Christ, we touched on this yesterday. Dylann Roof still has to go to trial, where the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against him, and the DA is seeking the death penalty. I love how you generalize that no gay people gave a fukk when that church shooting happened. That was arguably the biggest story of last year and generated a ton of sympathetic responses from all walks of life.

I swear some folks treat social injustice and tragedy like the pity Olympics. Nobody ever suffers but us. Nobody has ever been oppressed but us. Nobody has ever experienced tragedy but us. If they have experienced any trauma in their life, it can't compare to our trauma. Etc..

News bulletin!! "Oh no!!! A plane carrying 168 passengers crashed into the sea!"

Which Coli militant response is most fitting?

A. "There wasn't no Black people on the plane, so fukk em!"

B. "What about Freddie Gray?!?!?!?!?"

C. "There were some Black people on the plane? They were probably c00ns and deserved to die!"

D. "Ohhh, the plane was from an Indonesian airline? They don't like Black people either, so fukk em!"

E. "All of the above."

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christ, we touched on this yesterday. Dylann Roof still has to go to trial, where the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against him, and the DA is seeking the death penalty. I love how you generalize that no gay people gave a fukk when that church shooting happened. That was arguably the biggest story of last year and generated a ton of sympathetic responses from all walks of life.

I swear some folks treat social injustice and tragedy like the pity Olympics. Nobody ever suffers but us. Nobody has ever been oppressed but us. Nobody has ever experienced tragedy but us. If they have experienced any trauma in their life, it can't compare to our trauma. Etc..

News bulletin!! "Oh no!!! A plane carrying 168 passengers crashed into the sea!"

Which Coli militant response is most fitting?

A. "There wasn't no Black people on the plane, so fukk em!"

B. "What about Freddie Gray?!?!?!?!?"

C. "There were some Black people on the plane? They were probably c00ns and deserved to die!"

D. "Ohhh, the plane was from an Indonesian airline? They don't like Black people either, so fukk em!"

E. "All of the above."
Again, until justice is served, then no justice has been served.

To everything else? I dont have time to feel sorry for people who would leave my people for dead in the street or use my people's struggle to further their agenda then turn around and tell US to pull up our bootstraps. All I can't say is this looks like gay on gay crime. No outside group is practicing hate on gays so yall can stop all the bullshyt.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I heard they rape gay dudes in Saudi Arabia, even though it's illegal to be gay over they and they supposedly hate them. Ever since I saw this on an investigative report, I was like :usure: to these gay hating arab types.

Typical psychological shyt, he hates what he is and tries to cover it up. Bi-polar as fukk.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lying again. It got endless coverage and everywhere here knows it. It led to the Confederate flag being removed in SC, a major eulogy, endless commentaries etc. Obviously the Orlando shooting is getting a lot of attention too given that it's the largest mass shooting in recent memory.

Excuse me for feeling bad about 50+ people getting murdered :what:
nope no lies.

Oh in recent selected memory.