Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not surprising at all. Those angry lame uber-homophobic dudes like @Mowgli are usually gay.

Let's not ignore the fukked up hairline either.

160612171058-omar-mateen-orlando-police-large-169.jpg

Wonder if there's any broader correlation.
By that logic you're the leader of i$i$ you bald swagless faggit you

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Listen its the holy month of ramadan and there evidence of him being a closeted homo who couldnt come out due to this religion thus making him go insane.

Hes a homo who commited crime on other homos thats it. Stop trying to make into something else the dude obv has serious mental issues. He wasn't even religous he drank and went partying thus why his wife left him. Not every brown person who commits a crime is a terrorist.

Salah abdeslam was radicalised yes but certainly not omar meteen it was personal. Why didn't he just attack a normal club why this specific gay club were he was a regular think about it.
can't expect logic from that dude

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yes it was a hate crime. He hates gays and his self like I perviously said. He is also mentally unstable. bbl, got to go find and tag the guys who told me I was wrong when i said this lol :queen:
Just asking aren't you the dude pretending to be a female or am I mistaken?:ohhh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He probably targeted the people at Latin night because them nikkas look like him. :wow:

I glad coli brehs are awoke and not falling for the ookey doke from the media.

Not all brown people are terrorists, just like not all black folk who get shot are criminals despite what the media tells you.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
military generals are throwing glasses
of scotch at the tv off this one.......lmao.

general: the one muslim patsy you pick is a shyt boy!!!!:mindblown:
cia: we can spin this.:smugbiden:
general: we cant use the the arab terrorist angle!:damn:
cia: we could say he was posing as gay.:mjpls:
general: nobody is gonna believe that shyt.....:beli:
cia: how about this one......gay isis.....the new threat!:ohhh:
general::beli:

wat6rr.jpg
It's a godamn shame rep is off right now :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Your outrage doesn't change how I see the situation as a whole. Enjoy your social outrage and victim campaign. I love how people like you actively ignore that this isn't a hate crime, it is actually gay on gay violence. But ISIS and any other evil continues to get air time. While black people going to church still haven't gotten their justice.

Excuse me while I continue to care about black people's issues. Because when black people get killed, no gay people give a fukk. So me, a black person, can't give a fukk either.

Love how you didn't even acknowledge you were wrong about how big a story the church shooting was. lol

Take that hotep dumb shyt elsewhere. And yes, killing people because of their sexual orientation is a hate crime. That's literally the definition.

It's a sad situation and any normal person would react with some sympathy. Same applies to the church shooting.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black female survivor named Patience Carter JUST GAVE A LENGTHY ACCOUNT ON TV OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE AND CONFIRMED THAT THE SHOOTER SAID THAT "HE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH".
What is being brought out on TV and what is being brought out on social media is so conflicting. But the one thing I know is that when black people get killed, we never see justice. So I'm gonna just worry about my people at this point.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love how you didn't even acknowledge you were wrong about how big a story the church shooting was. lol

Take that hotep dumb shyt elsewhere. And yes, killing people because of their sexual orientation is a hate crime. That's literally the definition.

It's a sad situation and any normal person would react with some sympathy. Same applies to the church shooting.
The story didn't get near as much attention as this one does and thats a fact so I wasn't wrong. Continue your outrage, it won't change my opinion on this.

I'm glad most of the coli isn't feeding into the social outrage and seeing what time it really is.

I wonder why gay people make an account on the coli and trying to guilt trip people into their social justice agenda. Get over yourself.