Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Man this dudes ex wife about to get railed for saying she tried to talk him out of the attack but didn't alert anyone.

Hindsight is 20/20 for everyone.

She might even get some charges if she not careful.

Sitora Yusufiy is the ex-wife. Noor Salman is the current wife and they have a young son.

160612-noor-mateen-jsw-957p_9b5b237078fa37023b7319736b30d0d9.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_1465918517413_3042785_ver1.0.jpg

Ex-wife:

omar.jpg

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Listen its the holy month of ramadan and there evidence of him being a closeted homo who couldnt come out due to this religion thus making him go insane.
:yeshrug::ohhh:

Hes a homo who commited crime on other homos thats it. Stop trying to make into something else the dude obv has serious mental issues. He wasn't even religous he drank and went partying thus why his wife left him. Not every brown person who commits a crime is a terrorist.

Salah abdeslam was radicalised yes but certainly not omar meteen it was personal. Why didn't he just attack a normal club why this specific gay club were he was a regular think about it.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
All the islamophobes are mad quiet now :sas1:

as usual their hatred is not rooted in reality or logic

they see a billion people living peacefully and then 1 person that is violent out of that 1 billion and they completely ignore the facts just to justify hatred

their always online, seems they dont have a social life either

im done debating with Islamophobes and I urge everyone else to just ignore them, they want to get a rise out of us and once you disprove their claims they just disappear waiting for the next opportunity to further their hateful agenda

if you're muslim and see someone posting hatred and islamophobia just ignore them, dont engage or argue just live your life happy and PEACFULLY :blessed:

they say all muslims are inherently violent

whats the first thing a muslim says when they see another? Asalaam waliakum

translation

may peace be with you
off topic but why is your dad banning these ads on london buses and tubes?

sub-buzz-28760-1465819632-8.png

London mayor Sadiq Khan has banned adverts that could cause body confidence issues as part of new plans to “strengthen” Transport for London’s (TfL) advertising rules.
He said he was “extremely concerned” about advertising that could demean people, particularly women, and make them “ashamed of their bodies” as he announced the move on Monday.
“Nobody should feel pressurised, while they travel on the tube or bus, into unrealistic expectations surrounding their bodies and I want to send a clear message to the advertising industry about this,” he said.
As a result he will work with TfL and a new steering group to assess adverts with a view to preventing campaigns such as Protein World’s widely criticisedAre you beach body ready?” billboard from appearing across the transport network.
The advert, which featured a slim woman in a bikini to promote its weight-loss supplements, received thousands of complaints, with the image widely parodied and defaced.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be fukking serious. The church shooting was a MAJOR story for WEEKS culminating in South Carolina taking the Confederate flag down and Obama giving a brilliant eulogy there.

Sad af seeing black men act so insecure the minute anything gay comes up. The fukk is wrong? 50 point got shot and all you want to do is make wack racial comparisons that aren't true, complain about gay people, make jokes, etc.

It's 2016 and you guys looking stupid as hell. I'm tired of this shyt.

Your outrage doesn't change how I see the situation as a whole. Enjoy your social outrage and victim campaign. I love how people like you actively ignore that this isn't a hate crime, it is actually gay on gay violence. But ISIS and any other evil continues to get air time. While black people going to church still haven't gotten their justice.

Excuse me while I continue to care about black people's issues. Because when black people get killed, no gay people give a fukk. So me, a black person, can't give a fukk either.

Giselle

Daps
And Has Been Known To Have A Profile On Gay Social Network Sites Say People That Recognized His Face.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
Guess It Was Not A Hate Crime After All.
Yes it was a hate crime. He hates gays and his self like I perviously said. He is also mentally unstable. bbl, got to go find and tag the guys who told me I was wrong when i said this lol :queen: