Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You know that the community in question couldn't wait to jump at the opportunity to play the victim and the "my oppression is worse than yours" card.

Considering there are reports that he was also targeting Disney World, I dont know how relevant it will be if it turns out he was actually gay.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said you said the bolded.
Then don't mention the bolded as implying that its how I feel.

I feel nothing because I have been seeing my people being killed in cold bold so many times without justice and protection from these killers that I don't have the emotions to give to another person's agenda.

Not only that, but I have realizes that a lot of bullshyt is being marketed as news on these news channels. If you can't see the agenda they are trying to pull with this attack and see how it relates to the elections than you might need to grow and think beyond what is feed to you.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
All you fools that said that this was a terrorist attack better apologize to the Coli Muslims. Reports just came out saying that the dude was on gay dating websites and was a regular attendee at the gay club.

That war between his homosexuality and religion came to a dramatic head Saturday night

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Then don't mention the bolded as implying that its how I feel.

I feel nothing because I have been seeing my people being killed in cold bold so many times without justice and protection from these killers that I don't have the emotions to give to another person's agenda.

Not only that, but I have realizes that a lot of bullshyt is being marketed as news on these news channels. If you can't see the agenda they are trying to pull with this attack and see how it relates to the elections than you might need to grow and think beyond what is feed to you.
I don't give a fukk about the news or agendas.

People died and people are just showing sympathy towards the victims.

you need to grow up, coming in here talking about shyt that has nothing to do with what happened.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Why didn't people jump him? I know they were scared shytless. Scared of dying but, you'd think after seeing him lay out 20 different people, everyone else would rush him. You'd think at some point fight or flight would kick in.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about the news or agendas.

People died and people are just showing sympathy towards the victims.

you need to grow up, coming in here talking about shyt that has nothing to do with what happened.
I'm over talking to you

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
All you fools that said that this was a terrorist attack better apologize to the Coli Muslims. Reports just came out saying that the dude was on gay dating websites and was a regular attendee at the gay club.
liberal spin and furthering of the gay agenda :camby:

dylan roof is a black man passing as white y'all :mjlol: