Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably because that was white on black massacre and a US centric affair, whereas Islamic terrorism affects the entire globe. It relates to more people. But continue with the phony outrage if it makes you feel better.

Your point fails because there are black people all around the world and there is also racism all around the world.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh who gives a fukk about a tower being lit up, 50 people died. The church story was not ignored as you said it was, it was covered heavily, and how do you know people didnt, get money donated to them.

And why would a tower in france be lit up in african colors for 9 people who died in south carolina ........da fukk
9 innocent people dying while attending church should get just as much coverage, the killer of those 9 people is still alive. So 9 black lives don't deserve the same consideration is what you saying?

I'm just tallying everything up in my mind to remember it when another black person or group of black people get killed for no reason and no one gets charges put on them and the killer walks free. No donations are made to the suffering family, and there isn't enough attention being giving to it.

Can't believe yall would cater to gays that high jack our suffering to benefit their agenda but then turn around and look down on us.

Yall some straight clowns.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
9 innocent people dying while attending church should get just as much coverage, the killer of those 9 people is still alive. So 9 black lives don't deserve the same consideration is what you saying?

I'm just tallying everything up in my mind to remember it when another black person or group of black people get killed for no reason and no one gets charges put on them and the killer walks free. No donations are made to the suffering family, and there isn't enough attention being giving to it.

Can't believe yall would cater to gays that high jack our suffering to benefit their agenda but then turn around and look down on us.

Yall some straight clowns.

nikka it did get as much coverage, you moving the goal post and saying dumb shyt, you said it was ignored at first...WRONG. It did get as much coverage as well at least so far, this will probably get more coverage in the future because more people died and dude was of arab descent or whatever and it fits the agenda of politics right now

You a clown, nobody is dapping that dumb shyt you saying cause you wrong........take ya L.

nikka gonna tell me I'm looking down on my own people fukk outta here fukk boy.....I corrected your dumb ass and instead of taking your L....you calling me a cac, changing the subject......typical lame coli nikka.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like most people overseas are disconnecting the american aspect to the victims and people affected and are focusing on the homosexual aspect.

you don't see people with American flag avatars but rainbow colored avatars and its mostly gays around the world sympathizing with the victims because they're gay not american, probably because they can relate to the hatred towards them for being homosexual.

There are black people all around the mother fukking world. Explain why the rest of the world can't relate? If the reason is racism then my complaint and critism STILL STANDS. Yall apologizers can fukk off.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of charleston, I don't remember non-american black people from around the world acknowledge that incident :patrice:

then again we (black Americans) don't acknowledge when Africans are killed by ISIS either :manny:

You are a racism apologizer.

I'm gonna be straight up.

I felt nothing when I heard about the shooting. Wanna know why? Cause those same gays felt nothing when black people are getting killed in day time hours for being in the wrong place in the wrong skin.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
There are black people all around the mother fukking world. Explain why the rest of the world can't relate? If the reason is racism then my complaint and critism STILL STANDS. Yall apologizers can fukk off.
that post said nothing about black people :what:

you're way too emotional right now. log off and take a deep breath breh. :heh:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka it did get as much coverage, you moving the goal post and saying dumb shyt, you said it was ignored at first...WRONG. It did get as much coverage as well at least so far, this will probably get more coverage in the future because more people died and dude was of arab descent or whatever and it fits the agenda of politics right now

You a clown, nobody is dapping that dumb shyt you saying cause you wrong........take ya L.

nikka gonna tell me I'm looking down on my own people fukk outta here fukk boy.....I corrected your dumb ass and instead of taking your L....you calling me a cac, changing the subject......typical lame coli nikka.
Lies to what I bolded. What I do know is that you are a racism excuser and imo thats worse than a c00n or cac.

I didn't even call you a cac.

For all I know, you could be a c00n. I didn't call you even that.

Please show me where I called you a cac or c00n.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
You are a racism apologizer.

I'm gonna be straight up.

I felt nothing when I heard about the shooting.Wanna know why? Cause those same gays felt nothing when black people are getting killed in day time hours for being in the wrong place in the wrong skin.
you're probably a psychopath.

not matter what some gays may feel about black people (you don't even know what every single victim thought about black people)/ nobody deserves to die if they're not doing anything to anybody.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what I'm gathering he's currently a closet guy that came with multiple other people? :francis:

Am I on track?:jbhmm:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're probably a psychopath.

not matter what some gays may feel about black people, nobody deserves to die if they're not doing anything to anybody.
Good job trying to put those words in my mouth. Quote where I said the bolded.
Saying you felt nothing, doesn't mean that I felt what I bolded from your quote. You are baiting and a racism excuser.