Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about the news or agendas.

People died and people are just showing sympathy towards the victims.

you need to grow up, coming in here talking about shyt that has nothing to do with what happened.
double post oops

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about the news or agendas.

People died and people are just showing sympathy towards the victims.

you need to grow up, coming in here talking about shyt that has nothing to do with what happened.
triple post oops

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
9 innocent people dying while attending church should get just as much coverage, the killer of those 9 people is still alive. So 9 black lives don't deserve the same consideration is what you saying?

I'm just tallying everything up in my mind to remember it when another black person or group of black people get killed for no reason and no one gets charges put on them and the killer walks free. No donations are made to the suffering family, and there isn't enough attention being giving to it.

Can't believe yall would cater to gays that high jack our suffering to benefit their agenda but then turn around and look down on us.

Yall some straight clowns.

Stop being dense. That story is still on the news, and the perpetrator is still alive because he's going on trial and the DA is going for the death penalty. I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
All you fools that said that this was a terrorist attack better apologize to the Coli Muslims. Reports just came out saying that the dude was on gay dating websites and was a regular attendee at the gay club.

They won't apologize. They're a bunch of white supremacists who were giddy over the fact that they could find a reason to go after their favorite scapegoats.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
They won't apologize. They're a bunch of white supremacists who were giddy over the fact that they could find a reason to go after their favorite scapegoats.

Exactly! Anything to believe the narrative about Islam/Muslim ppl and a reason to continue to hate a group of ppl/religion. Dont they see what is happening here? Its propaganda. Smh