Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ISIS ain't gonna like this shyt
LGBT ain't gonna like this shyt
The cac media ain't gonna like this shyt

Obama a smart nikka for not blaming Islamic terrorism for this

That's my president

:salute:

@the cac mamba u hiding??

:dead:
from what? so now this dude was a closet homo and not a muslim fanatic? :heh:

first of all, he could be both :skip:

second of all, islam is still a problem. no matter what this attack is about. it does way more bad than good, because it doesnt do any measurable good. the measurable bad on the other hand :scusthov:

but if it turns out this is really about fakkitry, and not an attack driven by islam, i'll take my L :yeshrug: and frankly i dont think either of those was the biggest problem here. the biggest problem is that assault rifles are readily made available to citizens

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Why didn't people jump him? I know they were scared shytless. Scared of dying but, you'd think after seeing him lay out 20 different people, everyone else would rush him. You'd think at some point fight or flight would kick in.

it was a gay club..

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop being dense. That story is still on the news, and the perpetrator is still alive because he's going on trial and the DA is going for the death penalty. I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling.
Until he is sentence, I wont believe justice has been given.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why didn't people jump him? I know they were scared shytless. Scared of dying but, you'd think after seeing him lay out 20 different people, everyone else would rush him. You'd think at some point fight or flight would kick in.
Bystander effect overrides fight or flight more often than not...