Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Trump won

My pops and bro are voting for his ass now. They want me to vote for him too

Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Gay pride events, Ramadan, party conventions looming, tons hot button issues and agendas at play. This story is a conspiracy theorist dream come true. The shooter's 911 call will probably raise even more questions but hope it's released soon. I think mental illness/homophobia was at the heart of this attack, the Isis stuff was a tiny part of it.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I just seen the footage of the cops firing HELLA rounds, I def think this is a possibility
especially since it was latin night and it was black people there too so they just said fukk it. Not enough whites for them to care who got hit

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I think people are confusing the police for other shooters. Remember, there was an off duty cop there that engaged the shooter almost immediately and started exchanging gunfire. And then two other cops were on the scene within minutes as well. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the victims were casualties of officer gunfire. Some people were shot as much as 3-6 times that are in the hospital recovering. Nobody survives multiple shots from an AR-15. Just my $.02

makes sense , trigger happy OPD not trained for this sort of thing

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The shooter hated Black people;
A former co-worker of Omar Mateen said Sunday that the man identified as the mass shooter in the Orlando nightclub massacre often used slurs against African Americans, gay people and women.

Daniel Gilroy, 44, worked with Mateen for about a year as a security guard at PGA Village South in Port St. Lucie, Fla.

"I complained multiple times that he was dangerous, that he didn't like blacks, women, lesbians and Jews," Gilroy told The Times on Sunday.

Mateen threatened violence in front of him, Gilroy said. Once when Mateen saw an African American man driving past, he said he wished he could kill all black people, using a racial slur, Gilroy recalled.
Omar Mateen was taken off a terrorist watch list, but keeping him on it wouldn't have stopped him from buying guns

But keep caping for extremists @Ronnie Lott :mjlol:

Giselle

Daps
Is it in any way possible that he was actually 100 % straight but just really hated gays? Is it? :ld:

For some crazy reason people seem to think that if a straight person dislikes or disagrees with homosexuality it automatically means that they themselves are gay or want to be gay and just ashamed of themselves

Do you understand how silly this sounds to some people? :ld:

Yes, if he was abused by a male when he was younger and that is the reason he hates them so much now

That is false.The person's violent behavior towards them is what makes people believe that. I know lots of people who don't like or agree with being gay, but they do not go around harassing and abusing or killing them.

Do you understand how silly you sound for saying that someone who claimed to dislike gay people, tried to kill 100 plus gay people at once and even died trying to do it did it b/c he "just really hates gays"?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps