Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WTF you talking about this shooter plus many others are AMERICAN born citizens.... all that immigration shyt aint helping if it's americans out here acting like fukking maniacs you worried about foreigners on the outside i worried about these little cac hillbillies that got access to guns, rifles and bombs in their fukking backyard which the govt doesn't even crackdown on...

This man was on a fukking WATCH LIST for crying out loud and no one did shyt to limit him buying a gun, even if he got a gun he shouldn't have cleared a background check but he did. and yes I know if you know the right people in the right areas you can buy any gun you want but seriously.... :comeon:

You gotta make it harder for these deranged muthafukkas out there. I aint worried about fukking ISIS i'm worried about Little Jimmy from tennessee who wants to shoot all ******s in a church or some deranged religious fanatic that wants to kill everyone that doesn't bow down to his beliefs.

Except the last 2 attacks havent been little Jimmy from Tennesssee. The media doesnt report this but I would bet there are people that get together and plan these things out on some orders from Mullahs overseas. I dont buy this lonewolf BS. The san bernadino shooters had 50 grand in unaccounted cash and keys with numbers on them and a gang of middle eastern men coming to the pad.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's too late to stop this gun crazy society but certain things should be done to curb the flow of guns into criminals hands. For starters people on the FBI's watch list shouldn't be able to purchase guns legally. There needs to be way more serious background checks nationwide. Private sellers should be outlawed.

I agree with this 100%
But that is like putting a finger in a dam.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Some of you guys are really horrible people. A guy goes into a club and shoots 50 people and you're happy because they were gay people? :what:You sound like white people in the comment sections of racial issues.

First off that's a terrible outlook to have on something like this. This could've been anywhere, a hetero club,a supermarket, a burger king lobby. Who's to say the next time it won't be some guy with a immense hatred of black people clapping up a predominately black function.

Secondly, not everyone in a gay club is gay. Hetero girls go to gay clubs because they don't have to worry about being sexually assaulted all night and to hang with their gay friends, dancers go because they get paid to come in and dance, it is what it is. no rule that you have to be gay to work in a gay club. A hetero guy that I worked with in a club years ago who had the night off found out that every guy on the security team but him died last night. Another straight guy with a wife and 3 kids is dead too.

Right now my facebook is full of people begging,pleading,and posting pictures of loved ones and hoping someone has any information while trying to stay strong and not face the reality that their brother,sister,cousin,aunt,uncle,best friend,cool coworker,or neighbor is one of the dead or in the hospital dying but at this point its pretty obvious what phone call they're going to get.That's not something i'd be happy about. Regardless of whether you agree with their lifestyle or not,being happy that 50+ people who were out just enjoying their lives not bother anyone got murdered is straight up clown shyt. Grow the fukk up.

Word, so much ignorance on these boards.

It's amazing that you have to explain this but it's obvious, to people who work outside of the nightlife industry this is foreign concept. I know so many hetero DJs who spin the gay club in Philly (Voyeur) and hetero people will go and check them out regardless of the club being predominantly "gay" (it's one of the few Philly clubs that stays open to 3:30). For the most part a lot of these gay clubs you'll find are a mixed bag of hetero and gay people. Besides people who are flat out flamboyant you'd have no idea who was gay or straight in some of these places. While seeing the integration of hetero & LGBT people in a night club is a bit strange as there are some really awkward moments (I think I explained on here once Questlove from the Roots, DJ Drama, Cash Money and a bunch of well known Philly Djs spinning an event at this club I went to a while back and how awkward it was) you see for the most part people are just there to have a good time regardless of their sexual preference.

Totally sad and fukked up situation.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Except the last 2 attacks havent been little Jimmy from Tennesssee. The media doesnt report this but I would bet there are people that get together and plan these things out on some orders from Mullahs overseas. I dont buy this lonewolf BS. The san bernadino shooters had 50 grand in unaccounted cash and keys with numbers on them and a gang of middle eastern men coming to the pad.

Do YOU have PROOF of any of these allegations?!!? :dahell:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Some of you guys are really horrible people. A guy goes into a club and shoots 50 people and you're happy because they were gay people? :what:You sound like white people in the comment sections of racial issues.

First off that's a terrible outlook to have on something like this. This could've been anywhere, a hetero club,a supermarket, a burger king lobby. Who's to say the next time it won't be some guy with a immense hatred of black people clapping up a predominately black function.

Secondly, not everyone in a gay club is gay. Hetero girls go to gay clubs because they don't have to worry about being sexually assaulted all night and to hang with their gay friends, dancers go because they get paid to come in and dance, it is what it is. no rule that you have to be gay to work in a gay club. A hetero guy that I worked with in a club years ago who had the night off found out that every guy on the security team but him died last night. Another straight guy with a wife and 3 kids is dead too.

Right now my facebook is full of people begging,pleading,and posting pictures of loved ones and hoping someone has any information while trying to stay strong and not face the reality that their brother,sister,cousin,aunt,uncle,best friend,cool coworker,or neighbor is one of the dead or in the hospital dying but at this point its pretty obvious what phone call they're going to get.That's not something i'd be happy about. Regardless of whether you agree with their lifestyle or not,being happy that 50+ people who were out just enjoying their lives not bother anyone got murdered is straight up clown shyt. Grow the fukk up.

They don't get it man, same ones talking about how they hate white folks be the ones that talk just like them :smh: It could've been their child, friend or kinfolk getting shot up in there and they would've on Facebook begging for info as well. I hope the ones talking this nonsense don't really think like this in real life. We don't need to be stooping to these white folks level. This is reality, not fantasy, get a grip.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

So u tellin me multiple people getting shot & killed on the weekend is not normal? :ohhh:I thought it was.....The media & the government make seem that way, they don't send aid, relief or talk about changing gun laws, we don't get a speech or statement from our president even tho, its his home town....:troll:

7 killed, 32 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings

Them people in orlando will be alright tho.... Politics as usual...

Meanwhile

Police increasing patrols in Boystown in wake of Orlando massacre

What about the areas where mfs are actually getting shot at?:troll::martin:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I notice gays put themselves in an awkward position for sympathy. :jbhmm: