Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
  • That's irrelevant we're talking about arab supremacy in Islam :ufdup:
  • Your source is wikipedia :beli:, what exactly is the dongolan government? Do you know what you're talking about or are you just learning as you're arguing?
  • Yeah no shyt.
brother dont waste your time, and patience arguing with him

he wont listen and he has no intention of debating intellectually, he just wants attention

by engaging with him you're giving him what he wants

best to just put him on ignore

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
So you're admitting the turks didn't think the arabs were superior? :ohhh:
The problem isn't that it's wikipedia, the problem is that you don't know what the 14th century dongolan government is looool, you're just parroting.
Take the L and leave bytch nikka :mjlol:. Not responding to your lightweight ass anymore.

@Kotal Khan Muslim umma taking no loses outchea:banderas:

Turks are brainwashed to follow the religion of Islam ergo, they think Arabs are superior. Erdogan is a prime example of this. Dongola is an ancient kingdom in Sudan. Read a book other than the hadiths.

The Muslim world will continue to be mired in bloodshed and warfare - against each other. I will watch as the ummah destroys itself
:sas2:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
60 dead, 50 injured

serious.gif

No Blacks hurt :blessed:

jim-carrey-yes-gif.gif

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:that makes absolutely no sense. a white supremacist site would eat this shyt up. their bottom lips would tremble uncontrollably before their eyes well up with tears of joy at stories like this.

the last thing they'd want to do is censor it.

some of yall dudes need to take a step back. breathe. relax. soak it all in. and then come back with your replies.
I was talking about the userbase being white supremacists

they were probably posting hateful and extremist shyt and got banned and started crying and lying about it

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
brother dont waste your time, and patience arguing with him

he wont listen and he has no intention of debating intellectually, he just wants attention

by engaging with him you're giving him what he wants

best to just put him on ignore
wallahi you're right brother, imma give him one last ether and bow out.

Turks are brainwashed to follow the religion of Islam ergo, they think Arabs are superior. Erdogan is a prime example of this. Dongola is an ancient kingdom in Sudan. Read a book other than the hadiths.

The Muslim world will continue to be mired in bloodshed and warfare - against each other. I will watch as the ummah destroys itself
:sas2:
1) But you admitted they oppressed and shytted on the arabs? Is it one mic or oochie wally?
2) Old dongola was a city you fukking retard, "ancient kingdom" :laff:.

We never gon loseeeeee :lawd:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must have never seen an AR - 15 in action. Right kind of ammo you can rip through tons of people. In a crowded club one bullet can take out multiple people. Why guns in clubs are so dangerous, before people know what happened a bunch of people can be already hit.
I'm not a gun nut & think everyone should be allowed to have a pistol but there's really no reason for assault rifles to be sold.