Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
60 dead, 50 injured

serious.gif

jim-carrey-yes-gif.gif

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
wallahi you're right brother, imma give him one last ether and bow out.

1) But you admitted they oppressed and shytted on the arabs? Is it one mic or oochie wally?
2) Old dongola was a city you fukking retard, "ancient kingdom" :laff:.

We never gon loseeeeee :lawd:

You make this so easy habibi
The rich history of the ancient Nubian Kingdom of Dongola | Science and Technology

The worst countries on Earth are Muslim. Somalia, being a prime example. Islam taking L's everyday. So much so, you had to flee to Christian countries to defend it on the internet.
full

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Dudes on CNN just rolled hate crime into terrorism.

Lawd, this year is going to be crazy.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
They all deserved it.
Out.
this fruit cake on cnn is a damn actor
and a terrible one at that......crying but
not one damn tear.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Good ridance they would have died of AIDS anyway, it will save this country money of having to dish out AIDS medication.
50 black kids get shot in chicago during a weekend. :manny: Thats just how blacks are

But lets have a moment of silence for AIDS.

This was obviously a false flag, the security let this guy into the club with an assault rifle because they were in on it. Wake up you idiots.. At least it was 50 homos killed and not regular heterosexuals who would've left children behind.
:yeshrug:

:wow:#TLR
:wow:#staywoke
:wow:#colimilitants

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
INDIANAPOLIS -- Call 6 Investigates has learned that the man arrested in connection with bringing explosive materials and guns to the LA Pride festival on Sunday had at least one previous boyfriend.

According to court documents and police reports obtained by Call 6 Investigates, James Howell dated a 17-year-old man in Clarkstown, Ind., and police were called multiple times for domestic dispute reports in October of last year.

CALL 6 | Suspect in LA gay pride event was arrested on gun charge in Indiana last year

In the first incident on October 11, police responded after the manager at the teen's place of work said Howell called and threatened to shoot the teen.

Police later found out that the 17-year-old changed his story multiple times and also said that Howell had broken up with him on that day.

When investigators talked to Howell, he denied the allegations that he threatened to ever harm his ex-boyfriend.

Howell told police that the 17-year-old had lied to him about several things including his age. Howell allowed the officer to take a look around his home and no guns were found inside.

Then on October 14, police were called to Howell’s home for a domestic disturbance with one person armed with an AR style rifle, according to reports.

When officers arrived, the 17-year-old was running down the street toward the police car. He told police that Howell came out of the home, pointed the rifle at him, and told him to leave.

The 17-year-old told police, "James told me if I stepped foot in his yard, he would kill me,” according to reports. "I told him to shoot me and then I left the front of the residence and walked down the street.”

Reports say that police spoke with Howell and he told them that he had an ongoing problem with the ex-boyfriend and his mother coming over to the house.

Howell told police that, "[17-year-old] kept raising his arms to me in an aggressive manner as if he was wanting me to fight me.”

Howell went on to tell officers, "I told him to leave my yard and that is when I grabbed one of my rifles and held the gun up on my shoulder and continued to ask him to leave my yard.” But Howell said that he kept the gun pointed toward the sky.

Police interviewed four witnesses at the scene and they all said that Howell held the gun on his shoulder during the confrontation.

Then on October 15, police went to Howell’s home for a harassment report.

Howell told officers that his ex-boyfriend kept sending him harassing text messages and calling his phone. Howell said that his ex-boyfriend threatened to take him in the woods behind the Dollar Store on Market Street and beat him up.

Officers later spoke to the 17-year-old ex-boyfriend who said he was just trying to get property from Howell, but he was uncooperative.

No criminal charges were filed in connection with any of the calls to police.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I think people are confusing the police for other shooters. Remember, there was an off duty cop there that engaged the shooter almost immediately and started exchanging gunfire. And then two other cops were on the scene within minutes as well. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the victims were casualties of officer gunfire. Some people were shot as much as 3-6 times that are in the hospital recovering. Nobody survives multiple shots from an AR-15. Just my $.02

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
The victims were Gay and Latino? This story will be gone in the media by wednesday night with only the remnants of the gun control debate left. Like I said in previous tragedies, the news media can tell us WHAT/WHO is important just by the reporting that they do. The focus here is not going to be on the victims because they are GAY AND LATINO. The greater majority in this country don't give a fukk about latinos and especially not gay ones. Its sad but nothing will change here. If 20+ WHITE elementary kids can't change laws, don't expect 50 black/latino/white gay people to affect any change in policy :manny: Unless they plan to disrupt the government somehow, it ain't happening. That goes for blacks as well.......we have to MAKE lives matter, not EXPECT them to matter