Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Ive seen Donna Lemon report live on location from every tragedy in the last decade and this the only one where his voice wont stop quivering. Figures....
Yeah he pretty much gave up on his blackness when white racist conservatives Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck cosign his words against his own people. I mean he didn't seem upset in Ferguson,Baltimore,Charlotte. But hey what can you do with a c00n who sees himself gay first black second.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
  • Even if the Ottomans oppressed Arabs, it was payback for all the Turkish slaves the Abbasid dynasty took.
  • Nubia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "In the 14th century, the Dongolan government collapsed and the region became divided and dominated by Arabs. The next centuries would see several Arab invasions of the region..."
  • Ah, so you admit that Islam and Christianity were spread by the sword?
  • That's irrelevant we're talking about arab supremacy in Islam :ufdup:
  • Your source is wikipedia :beli:, what exactly is the dongolan government? Do you know what you're talking about or are you just learning as you're arguing?
  • Yeah no shyt.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I think the government or police or whoever was being racist and was trying to start more issues with isis when they claimed the guy was apart of it. I knew that was false. His gf even said it was false as well. Said he wasn't religious at all. I bet she ruined their little plan.

This incident had nothing to do with isis or being a terrorist. The guy was a violent mentally ill homophob. He was probably gay himself and hated his self for it or sexually abused by a male or something when he was younger. That's the only way I could see someone hating them so much enough to kill them.

Shootings do happen in black clubs all of the time, but I've never heard of it being with machine guns and 50-100 people getting shot. That's crazy white/other people mess.
Can I be honest about something?

This entire thought process is probably why a certain segment of straight people dislikes gays. :ld:

You literally just said that he was probably so gay and on the down low that he was enraged at himself for being so gay and on the down low that he shot up a nightclub full of people. :russ:

Is it in any way possible that he was actually 100 % straight but just really hated gays? Is it? :ld:

For some crazy reason people seem to think that if a straight person dislikes or disagrees with homosexuality it automatically means that they themselves are gay or want to be gay and just ashamed of themselves

Do you understand how silly this sounds to some people? :ld:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:dwillhuh: Damn shyt really is crazy. Old coworker talking about how hateful he was towards blacks, gays and even his father said he hated gay people.

Now his old high school classmate who is a drag queen is talking about how dude was cool with gay people. Not only that, the witness said dude didn't have a problem with black people.

Never thought I would say it, but it's spooky fam:ohhh:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
  • That's irrelevant we're talking about arab supremacy in Islam :ufdup:
  • Your source is wikipedia :beli:, what exactly is the dongolan government? Do you know what you're talking about or are you just learning as you're arguing?
  • Yeah no shyt.

It's not irrelevant. The Arabs thought they were superior to the Turks until the Central Asian tribes made them wallow in a misery they have never since recovered from.

My source is wikipedia, your source is likely the jihadist government of Omar al-Bashir. Your biases are worse than mine!

A militant religion from a culture that supplants others (Berbers, Coptic Egyptians, Nubians) doesn't have an air of supremacy in it? :mjlol:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This is a God damn tragedy. Rest in peace to the victims and thoughts are with the families.

By the way guys there are reports stating that he hated blacks, women, gays and lesbians(hence the event) etc..

Yall can miss me with that pic solidarity nonsense. Dude is a psychopath he doesn't care if your black or whatever. In most countries Africans being treated like shut don't get it twisted. So why should I cape for these folks asking for the black community to help them smh

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
It's not irrelevant. The Arabs thought they were superior to the Turks until the Central Asian tribes made them wallow in a misery they have never since recovered from.

My source is wikipedia, your source is likely the jihadist government of Omar al-Bashir. Your biases are worse than mine!

A militant religion from a culture that supplants others (Berbers, Coptic Egyptians, Nubians) doesn't have an air of supremacy in it? :mjlol:
So you're admitting the turks didn't think the arabs were superior? :ohhh:
The problem isn't that it's wikipedia, the problem is that you don't know what the 14th century dongolan government is looool, you're just parroting.
Take the L and leave bytch nikka :mjlol:. Not responding to your lightweight ass anymore.

@Kotal Khan Muslim umma taking no loses outchea:banderas: