Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
No Blacks hurt :blessed:

there was a Hispanic guy interviewed on 20/20 tonight who said the gunman was asking the ethnicity of people and saying he didn't have a problem with blacks [regardless of sexual orientation].

I was like... :dwillhuh:

this tragic story is really all over the place.

:jbhmm:Do you think there will be retaliation from Latinos? It was Latin Night at the club.

People aren't talking this ... low key... the growing homosexual community among Latinos, which are stereotypically and traditionally viewed as uber macho.

Also people arent really talking about the 12 month rule for gay men about giving blood, which will be challenged soon.

Last edited:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

People will pretend that this isn't in there.
:whoa:That's from a hadith (sayings of Muhammad), not from the Quran.

:whoa:Hadith don't count when they make Islam look bad.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The ottoman empire spoke turkish and they spread Islam and ruled over the arab countries, what is your point? Were they brainwashed by arab supremacy while colonising and oppressing the arabs?
To answer your question,they spoke Greek before the Islamic conquest of egypt. Nubia had it's own brand of Christianity that was similar to Ethiopia(No white jesus lol) since near the inception of christianity. They were weakened eventually by intermarriage and trade with the arabs until it was invaded and destroyed by axum (modern day Ethiopia). Reborn as 3 christian kingdoms once again that were invaded and annexed by the Funj peoples( read: Nilotic Blacks) that formed the muslim Sultanate of Sennar. Was that arab supremacy too? :skip:
You have no exposure or the slighest clue about Punjabi, Malay or nigerian culture, so don't go there.

SONGHAI_empire_map.PNG
Another example of Arab Supremacy I'm sure.
  • Ottomans spoke Turkish but wrote in Arabic and ADORED making Arabic calligraphy. Ataturk had to change their mentality away from Arabic influence in order to preserve his nation. That included turning away from Islam.
  • Ancient Egyptians spoke Coptic, actually, before the Arab conquest. Arabs conquered Nubia. Please, don't try and make Arab conquest sound pretty. Nubians living in Sudan today are an oppressed people under the yoke of Arabized black people in Sudan.
  • I feel bad for the peoples who were forcibly converted to Islam by the Songhai.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
  • Ottomans spoke Turkish but wrote in Arabic and ADORED making Arabic calligraphy. Ataturk had to change their mentality away from Arabic influence in order to preserve his nation. That included turning away from Islam
Okay the adored the language,that's nice, but they oppressed the arab people. He changed to latin script which is much better isn't it:comeon:, who exactly did he preserve his nation from?
  • Ancient Egyptians spoke Coptic, actually, before the Arab conquest. Arabs conquered Nubia. Please, don't try and make Arab conquest sound pretty. Nubians living in Sudan today are an oppressed people under the yoke of Arabized black people in Sudan.
There was a period between ancient egyptians rule over egypt and arab rule. Arabs did not conquer Nubia,because 1) At the time Nubia was fragmented into three kingdoms 2)They had a treaty(baqt) with Makuria (the northern most nubian kingdom) :heh: 3) The Mamluk( military class made up of child slaves that were taken from the cacaus region, turkic people and copts. The mamluk revolted and overthrew the Kurdish Ayyubid dynasty in egypt) were the ones that invaded the weakened ( due to intermixing with arabs through trade and immigiration, remember there was a treaty) Makuria. Not arabs.
The Funj people(NILTOIC BLACKS) invaded Alodia ( the southern most Nubian kingdom) with religious motive.
  • I feel bad for the peoples who were forcibly converted to Islam by the Songhai.
And I feel bad for the european pagans that were converted and forced to assimilate into Christianity but that doesn't make it racially motivated.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I think the government or police or whoever was being racist and was trying to start more issues with isis when they claimed the guy was apart of it. I knew that was false. His gf even said it was false as well. Said he wasn't religious at all. I bet she ruined their little plan.

This incident had nothing to do with isis or being a terrorist. The guy was a violent mentally ill homophob. He was probably gay himself and hated his self for it or sexually abused by a male or something when he was younger. That's the only way I could see someone hating them so much enough to kill them.

Shootings do happen in black clubs all of the time, but I've never heard of it being with machine guns and 50-100 people getting shot. That's crazy white/other people mess.

Remember when Chapel Hill happened?

Surprisingly, Russell Brand had the most cogent take on the issue on the narratives that get created during these times.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Okay the adored the language,that's nice, but they oppressed the arab people. He changed to latin script which is much better isn't it:comeon:, who exactly did he preserve his nation from?
There was a period between ancient egyptians rule over egypt and arab rule. Arabs did not conquer Nubia,because 1) At the time Nubia was fragmented into three kingdoms 2)They had a treaty(baqt) with Makuria (the northern most nubian kingdom) :heh: 3) The Mamluk( military class made up of child slaves that were taken from the cacaus region, turkic people and copts. The mamluk revolted and overthrew the Kurdish Ayyubid dynasty in egypt) were the ones that invaded the weakened ( due to intermixing with arabs through trade and immigiration, remember there was a treaty) Makuria. Not arabs.
The Funj people(NILTOIC BLACKS) invaded Alodia ( the southern most Nubian kingdom) with religious motive.

And I feel bad for the european pagans that were converted and forced to assimilate into Christianity but that doesn't make it racially motivated.

• Even if the Ottomans oppressed Arabs, it was payback for all the Turkish slaves the Abbasid dynasty took.
  • Nubia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "In the 14th century, the Dongolan government collapsed and the region became divided and dominated by Arabs. The next centuries would see several Arab invasions of the region..."
  • Ah, so you admit that Islam and Christianity were spread by the sword?