Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
What's your point? You didn't debunk his claim that Islam does not have an inherent Arab Supremacy, 7th century Religious sexpansionism is not the same as arab supremacy. Their motive was not racist but faith motivated.

Here's where your argument about Islam and Arab Supremacy falls apart. A lot of non arab muslims to this day celebrate the Muslim Gold Age Pakistanis, Nigerians, Malaysians; They take pride in the the achievements of the religion because Islam was never exclusive to Arabs. Numerous Muslim thinkers and leaders were not arabs, see Avicenna(Persian) and Salah Al Din (Kurd). Go back to starwmanning though because it's much easier than thinking up arguments.

A faith rooted in planting Arab culture and language across North Africa and the Middle East. Did they speak Arabic in Egypt before the Islamic conquest? Nubia became Sudan. Berber lands became Morocco. C'mon.

Hausas, Punjabis, Malays and others are brainwashed by Arab supremacy. Similar to black people who use facial whitening cream and worship white Jesus.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And seriously anyone making this a race issue or glad because you are a closet homo trying to project deflection from you own internal insecurity is a piece of shyt

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
reddit is a white supremacist website
:mjlol:that makes absolutely no sense. a white supremacist site would eat this shyt up. their bottom lips would tremble uncontrollably before their eyes well up with tears of joy at stories like this.

the last thing they'd want to do is censor it.

some of yall dudes need to take a step back. breathe. relax. soak it all in. and then come back with your replies.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
i'm about to eat this chicken.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg
:russ:

Giselle

Daps
I think the government or police or whoever was being racist and was trying to start more issues with isis when they claimed the guy was apart of it. I knew that was false. His gf even said it was false as well. Said he wasn't religious at all. I bet she ruined their little plan.

This incident had nothing to do with isis or being a terrorist. The guy was a violent mentally ill homophob. He was probably gay himself and hated his self for it or sexually abused by a male or something when he was younger. That's the only way I could see someone hating them so much enough to kill them.

Shootings do happen in black clubs all of the time, but I've never heard of it being with machine guns and 50-100 people getting shot. That's crazy white/other people mess.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
So what?

Some people here may know that I used to be Muslim. I've heard shyt in masjids, I've overheard conversations by supposedly moderate Muslims. Yeah, most of them may not have it in them to carry out attacks like this, but enough of them are very sympathetic to radicalist views. Once they start getting some real numbers, things will get real ugly. Im just being honest breh.
You're just a lapdog for white racists.:troll:

We're going to ignore your informed perspective and pretend everything is all good.:troll:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
A faith rooted in planting Arab culture and language across North Africa and the Middle East. Did they speak Arabic in Egypt before the Islamic conquest? Nubia became Sudan. Berber lands became Morocco. C'mon.

Hausas, Punjabis, Malays and others are brainwashed by Arab supremacy. Similar to black people who use facial whitening cream and worship white Jesus.
The ottoman empire spoke turkish and they spread Islam and ruled over the arab countries, what is your point? Were they brainwashed by arab supremacy while colonising and oppressing the arabs?
To answer your question,they spoke Greek before the Islamic conquest of egypt. Nubia had it's own brand of Christianity that was similar to Ethiopia(No white jesus lol) since near the inception of christianity. They were weakened eventually by intermarriage and trade with the arabs until it was invaded and destroyed by axum (modern day Ethiopia). Reborn as 3 christian kingdoms once again that were invaded and annexed by the Funj peoples( read: Nilotic Blacks) that formed the muslim Sultanate of Sennar. Was that arab supremacy too? :skip:
You have no exposure or the slighest clue about Punjabi, Malay or nigerian culture, so don't go there.

SONGHAI_empire_map.PNG
Another example of Arab Supremacy I'm sure.