Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
wow man reddit is banning anybody from even mentioning the attacks :ohhh:

Reddit Bans Users, Deletes Comments That Say Orlando Terrorist Was Muslim

KUPWgo.jpg
reddit is a white supremacist website

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
You don't think this is Arab supremacy? :mjlol:
What's your point? You didn't debunk his claim that Islam does not have an inherent Arab Supremacy, 7th century Religious expansionism is not the same as arab supremacy. Their motive was not racist but faith motivated.

:whoa:Ignore the pride Muslims have in the Muslim Conquests.
Here's where your argument about Islam and Arab Supremacy falls apart. A lot of non arab muslims to this day celebrate the Muslim Gold Age Pakistanis, Nigerians, Malaysians; They take pride in the the achievements of the religion because Islam was never exclusive to Arabs. Numerous Muslim thinkers and leaders were not arabs, see Avicenna(Persian) and Salah Al Din (Kurd). Go back to starwmanning though because it's much easier than thinking up arguments.

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
I think the government or police or whoever was being racist and was trying to start more issues with isis when they claimed the guy was apart of it. I knew that was false. His gf even said it was false as well. Said he wasn't religious at all. I bet she ruined their little plan.

This incident had nothing to do with isis or being a terrorist. The guy was a violent mentally ill homophob. He was probably gay himself and hated his self for it or sexually abused by a male or something when he was younger. That's the only way I could see someone hating them so much enough to kill them.

Shootings do happen in black clubs all of the time, but I've never heard of it being with machine guns and 50-100 people getting shot. That's crazy white/other people mess.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LMAO just checked up on Trump. Of course hes too stupid to properly take advantage of this. Idiot is congratulating himself over this