Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Hundreds of millions of Muslims believe that people who live Islam should be killed. That the whole world should be under Sharia law and that adultery should be punishable by death.

first off, lemme tell you something. You ain't no scholar, theologian, or religious figure to be speakin about islam or muslims. You left the faith. Cool. No one gives a flyin fukk. I take offense to what you said because you said something SO fukkIN STUPID about 1.7 billion people who share the same faith as i do.

a sizeable portion of caucasian people around the world believe people of colour, mainly black people, are beneath them, subhuman, shouldn't have rights and be sent back to africa. Does that mean all white people are racist? :stopitslime:

your issue is about islam...but why don't we talk about your fukking government meddling in everybody's business. Your country is worried about shyt half away across the world that has nothing to do with them. Meanwhile, china owns majority of your debt and if it wanted to, can economically nuke your entire country. Not only that, domestic terrorists have killed more americans than any so-called jihadist has since september 11.

Domestic extremists have killed more Americans than jihadists since 9/11. How the government is responding.
yet for some reason, people feel threatened by muslims and want to ban them. :stopitslime:

lemme also ask you something. If the U.S. military didn't bomb the shyt out of peoples homes and destroy their livelihoods, would there be a real need to migrate in masses? :stopitslime:Would ISIS exist if the bush administration hadn't decided to invade a country it had absolutely no grounds of invading? :stopitslime:

before pointing the fingers at others, look at yourselves first. Fukkin hypocrites. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is how I know he's was a diehard white supremacist. He waited till Latin night. That's some Dylann Roof shyt. He had it planned and someone was holding the door. You know it was probably a cac. The gov't ain't stupid. They know what they doing and then they go on TV and act sad about it like, it's an atrocity. fukk outta here, you in on it too. This nikka had a clearance based job too, the ones that rarely hire nikkas if you not in the DC metro area. Sit all the way the fukk down. White Supremacist speaking code to white fakkits, that they gonna kill them if they don't start fukking with their white women again. It's that simple. CNN didn't put Don Lemon or their other fags on this story for a reason. It's code.
what do you do for a living?

Some of you coli cats fascinate me

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
first off, lemme tell you something. You ain't no scholar, theologian, or religious figure to be speakin about islam or muslims. You left the faith. Cool. No one gives a flyin fukk. I take offense to what you said because you said something SO fukkIN STUPID about 1.7 billion people who share the same faith as i do.

a sizeable portion of caucasian people around the world believe people of colour, mainly black people, are beneath them, subhuman, shouldn't have rights and be sent back to africa. Does that mean all white people are racist? :stopitslime:

your issue is about islam...but why don't we talk about your fukking government meddling in everybody's business. Your country is worried about shyt half away across the world that has nothing to do with them. Meanwhile, china owns majority of your debt. Not only that, domestic terrorists have killed more americans than any so-called jihadist has since september 11.

Domestic extremists have killed more Americans than jihadists since 9/11. How the government is responding.
yet for some reason, people feel threatened by muslims and want to ban them. :stopitslime:

lemme also ask you something. If the U.S. military didn't bomb the shyt out of peoples homes and destroy their livelihoods, would there be a real need to migrate in masses? :stopitslime:Would ISIS exist if the bush administration hadn't decide to invade a country it had absolutely no grounds of invading? :stopitslime:

before pointing the fingers at others, look at yourselves first. Fukkin hypocrites. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

So you think this attack is justified because of the Bush administration, that probably the majority of gay people in the Pulse club would not have voted for nor been alive to vote for?

You think the doctrine of jihad has nothing to do with the violence perpetrated by the ummah?

You think it was just strange for a Muslim mob in Nigeria last week to behead an old woman for saying that she doesn't believe in the words of Muhammad?
full

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way that they are crying and shell shocked shows that the way society treats them compared to how society treats blacks in America is far from comparable. We go through worse than this on a regular basis as soon as we are born.
the people who just lived through that massacre? :what:

jesus

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
You don't think there's Arab supremacy in the violent installation of a Arab deity over parts of Asia, Africa and formerly Europe?
:mjlol:
so you cant find me any proof to support your claim

as I expected because there is no arab supremacy inherent in Islam

there is the opposite though

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

you have no idea what you're talking about, all you came to do was further your own personal agenda even when evidence goes against what you're saying. Why? I dont know and I dont care. ignored.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
so you cant find me any proof to support your claim

as I expected because there is no arab supremacy inherent in Islam

there is the opposite though

you have no idea what you're talking about, all you came to do was further your own personal agenda even when evidence goes against what you're saying. Why? I dont know and I dont care. ignored.

You don't think this is Arab supremacy? :mjlol:

Umayyads.JPG