Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Hundreds of millions of Muslims believe that people who live Islam should be killed. That the whole world should be under Sharia law and that adultery should be punishable by death.

Unless they polled 1.6 billion muslims then that shyt is just propaganda.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I don't know breh, I'm down for a good conspiracy yarn as much as the next person. But people get info wrong like that all the time at shootings. Hell you was just shot 12 times, I seriously doubt you are doing well enough to spot multiple attackers.
Yea I can't say anything for sure, some victims in Paris did say their were multiple shooters too.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Apparently his dad is a well known Afghan based in Cali. Regularly preaches against the Afghan government and is in SUPPORT of the taliban. The fact he is so open and on Youtube leads me to believe her is probably affiliated with the CIA. Which only begs the question of weather or not this shooter is also affiliated with the CIA.

Father of Omar Mateen had TV show, supports the Taliban

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Hard for me to feel any type of way about this situation when black people get killed more often and they never go all out like they are going for this incident. All I care about is if my people are ok at this point.
Bunch of fakkits got shot in a nightclub. Idgaf tbh