Votes: 82 68.9%
  • Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Just finished Mass Effect (1). Best "new" game I've played in a long fukking time. So glad I finally picked these up

Shepherd single handedly putting the entire human race on his back and on the map :takedat:

:salute:to the realest man in the universe and for getting that first Human Councel seat
Codex_David_Anderson.png

Off to start ME2

*edit* Miranda's booty :ooh::banderas:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trusted industry insider shinobi602 has taken to the NeoGAF forums to drop some information regarding Mass Effect 4. Though the ninja has been right in the past, take it all with a grain of salt as we are yet to have official confirmation from Bioware on anything.

He revealed that the development team’s staff number is said to have skyrocketed following the release of Dragon Age Inquisition. He also stated that the team comprised “50 or so” developers when Inquisition and now that number has since quadrupled. There is no release date set for the game, not even internally but shinobi602 is confident that the game will launch next year.

Talking about the development of the game, Mass Effect 4 entered full production around the completion of Inquisition. The game apparently dwarfs previous Mass Effect games and even Dragon Age Inquisition. Shinobi602 also alleged that the game’s title has already been finalized. As per usual, this is all just rumour and speculation so I advise you to draw your own conclusions.

The next Mass Effect will most likely launch on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/mass-effect-4...al-name-already-finalized#kZmE0MHC2hze5p4S.99

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just finished Mass Effect (1). Best "new" game I've played in a long fukking time. So glad I finally picked these up

Shepherd single handedly putting the entire human race on his back and on the map :takedat:

:salute:to the realest man in the universe and for getting that first Human Councel seat
Codex_David_Anderson.png

Off to start ME2

oh man Anderson is the truth, In his prime he was a better solider than Shepard. If you ever get a chance to read the books youll learn a whole lot more

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I need an hd remaster. Never played the series and I'm interested. Although I heard they kinda jump the shark after 1. :patrice:

-DMP-
Get the trilogy breh. I'm not a fan of DLC but the add-ons in the third one are :wow: Honestly the only thing I hated was the tedious resource collection in the first two.

And how the third game ended...even after the patch :camby:

Daps
When my squad was trying to hold their own, and most ended up dying but I survived :mjcry:

I legit felt bad:russ: like "damn I should took her and made him stay.." "I should of gotten the loyalty higher with him/her" :wow:

breh :why:

how you gonna let any of your team die? :mjcry: i played the shyt out of that game and got 100% loyalty with everyone. made sure i gave the correct jobs to everyone. had to use a guide for that shyt doe. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need an hd remaster. Never played the series and I'm interested. Although I heard they kinda jump the shark after 1. :patrice:

-DMP-

Nah. Story-wise, and just in terms of the :gladbron: factor "Mass Effect" is the best one.

"Mass Effect 2" is the best over all though.

"Mass Effect 3" is the shyt until the last 5 minutes....then it belly flops off a fukking cliff and drags the entire series with it, though.

Fred.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When my squad was trying to hold their own, and most ended up dying but I survived :mjcry:

I legit felt bad:russ: like "damn I should took her and made him stay.." "I should of gotten the loyalty higher with him/her" :wow:

I was too shook to go in blind, so I looked up a guide beforehand and one of my teammates still died:mjlol:. Mass Effect 2 is 5 years old already:ohhh:.

Daps
breh :why:

how you gonna let any of your team die? :mjcry: i played the shyt out of that game and got 100% loyalty with everyone. made sure i gave the correct jobs to everyone. had to use a guide for that shyt doe. :manny:
I was too shook to go in blind, so I looked up a guide beforehand and one of my teammates still died:mjlol:. Mass Effect 2 is 5 years old already:ohhh:.
Thats the thing tho, it was my first played through, my first mass effect(didnt play the first till later) so I didnt know what kind of epicness was coming my way....I thought my loyalty ratings were good enough(some better then others:lolbron:)Went in with No guide,just tried to play a strategist but it didnt work out like I hoped...:mjcry:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yo, I'm replaying 2, on Ps3 & Shepards face looks ill if u keep being a Renegade:weirdo:

I copped the deluxe editions, all that. I'm not doing that for 4 though, not after the debacle with 3. I know Casey Hudson left but I'm gonna need to get some solid, concrete reviews from people I trust in real life and on here before I even cop 4.

I forgot to mention the multi-player on 3 was the shyt. There wasn't much to it but it was fun as hell.

Fred.
Does the deluxe version include all the DLC?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Codex_David_Anderson.png

Off to start ME2

You are blessed Mass Effect 2 is the best game ever my god.