• Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I'm replaying 2, on Ps3 & Shepards face looks ill if u keep being a Renegade:weirdo:

Does the deluxe version include all the DLC?

Nah...it's been a minute, I can't remember what it all got but it wasn't all the DLC. I think it was like 1 DLC and some weapons/armor.

Fred.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Playing ME2, I'm stuck on the Vulcan station mission where you gotta fight those cannons with a shield around them using the spaceship :beli:

Those cannons take out my ship with one shot :mjcry:

If anyone got a youtube tutorial on to how the beat to, please post, dap and rep will be given:feedme:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Nah...it's been a minute, I can't remember what it all got but it wasn't all the DLC. I think it was like 1 DLC and some weapons/armor.

Fred.
:scusthov: Bioware buggin'

I will pay for the Genesis, but databoutit. Yall got me wanting to get Leviathan.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Playing ME2, I'm stuck on the Vulcan station mission where you gotta fight those cannons with a shield around them using the spaceship :beli:

Those cannons take out my ship with one shot :mjcry:

If anyone got a youtube tutorial on to how the beat that, please post, dap and rep will be given:feedme:

Make the big cannon blow up the lil ones and keep movin

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
breh :why:

how you gonna let any of your team die? :mjcry: i played the shyt out of that game and got 100% loyalty with everyone. made sure i gave the correct jobs to everyone. had to use a guide for that shyt doe. :manny:
i think i got 100% loyalty too, but i didn't realize how important it was to update my ship. Teamates were dying left and right just trying to get to the collector base :mjcry:
plus i also played out those guys that got captured. The doc was like can somebody help us get back to the ship :feedme:
my shepard was like, nah, y'all on your own :ufdup:
the end with all those coffins def made me feel some type of way :mjcry:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i think i got 100% loyalty too, but i didn't realize how important it was to update my ship. Teamates were dying left and right just trying to get to the collector base :mjcry:
plus i also played out those guys that got captured. The doc was like can somebody help us get back to the ship :feedme:

Damn you played like a fool :russ:

Daps

:mjlol:........:mjcry:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Man I murdered that krogan ass traitor first shot then I was balls deep in purple p*ssy on the return flight home. Pimp shep:wow:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:d
I know i fukked up. I spent more tine trying to figure out if i wanted to smash miranda or jack:steviej:
I didnt want to waste my time mining planets for elements, especially when there were more important things to do:takedat:
Ultimately my team paid the price of my distraction:mjcry:
:dwillhuh: wow

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

fukkin up breh. I stayed upgrading the ship cause a nikka like me had to have the best everything.

Rescued everybody and everybody lived :blessed: Had that Kelly bytch jocking my lesbian Shep.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everybody lived on mine except Miranda the first time. I don't even know why she died, I fukked up somewhere. Re-played it and saved everyone.

Even though it didn't matter in 3....but I'm not gonna get into all that. 1 and 2 are crack, some of my favorite gaming moments and I've been around since "Pong".

I been playing "Dragon Age: Inquisition" lately and I'm :leon: at how good it is. I think Bioware got their shyt back together.

Fred.