Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:wow: i just did the grissom academy mission, what a dope fukking mission. im playing on insanity so i died a BUNCH of times but i managed to pull it off.
Breh, when you get to the part wear you have the shootouts in the Garden and they're comin' from everywhere...:damn:

My last playthrough was on Insanity and I died there, the most, throughout that game.
i dont know if you guys are familiar with the mass effect novels "revelations" and "ascension" but kahlee is the main character of those two books(plus 2 more but i cant remember the names) so it was cool seeing her in the game. I also peeped the kei leng dude was with the illusive man, hes like the main villian in the third book...nice to see the books come around and connect to the main story
Yea, I probably read about 10 Issues of random Mass Effect comics and I'm lookin' to buy more.

I need my fix.

so far im just not seeing this whole thing about mass effect 3 being the worst of the three, so far for me its shaping up to be the best :patrice:

I'm assuming you've never beat 3

Most people just don't like the ending. And the RPG fans don't like how linear and action based the game became as opposed to the first two.

IMO

ME2>>ME>>>ME3

It's the "worst," but, the first two are incredible games.

The next one is gonna be crazy!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I like the actual game portion of ME3 better than ME2, its just that ME2 had better characters. The powers in ME3 werent spread evenly enough among the support characters. I kept wanting to switch my party up but couldnt think of a reason why EDI shouldnt be on my squad. She was the best one to bring along no matter what character you played as. The characters have a lot more in mission dialog in ME3 as well, it makes you want to take each character on every mission just to see the differences. ME3 needed a couple missions like the last one in ME2, since that was so well received i thought they would include something like that again.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Overjoyed, I got talked into purchasing this 3-pack of games on a whim. Nervously, I am about to find Matriarch Benezia at the Hot Labs on Noveria.

For real I am so hooked on this game. Just found out the Reapers are controlling Saren like a puppet :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Overjoyed, I got talked into purchasing this 3-pack of games on a whim. Nervously, I am about to find Matriarch Benezia at the Hot Labs on Noveria.

For real I am so hooked on this game. Just found out the Reapers are controlling Saren like a puppet :lupe:

Yeah... good times...:blessed: I dont wanna ruin it for you but part 2 is when shyt gets crazier...

Daps

damn breh. enjoy it, soak up everything, run through the games 100%. wish i could erase my memory and replay the trilogy :wow:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

:obama:

Never too late to get into mass effect series
You are barely scraping the surface of how great the game is

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Name of your shep?
Akumba
Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?
Male
Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.
Soldier and Biotic
What level of difficulty did you play on all 3?

Hard
What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer?
Paragon or Renegade? Mixed?
Balanced
Favorite non-playable character? Least as well.
The undercover Cop from Noveria Gianna Parasini, I wanted my Shepard to fukk her.
Hardest decision you made. Regrets?
Killing Kaiden or Ashley, first 5 times killed Kaiden but the last couple times killed Ashley's racist ass , the hell with her and her BS
Romance? On all 3 games as well.
Liara was my number 1, Jack, Tali, Chambers
Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3.
Liara, Grunt, Garrus, Javik, Zaeed
Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3.

Lash
Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3.
Vindicator
What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3.

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.
It was awful. All my choices didnt matter, I calmed Wrex down and kept him alive, I made peace with Geth and Quarians, I did everything perfectly and it didnt matter.
Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?

of course im excited

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't even be mad if they remastered the first three games to release on current gen. I'd buy it again day one to play all over again. :guilty:

Maybe I'm just saying that because I can't wait for another game set in the same universe.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wouldn't even be mad if the remastered the first three games to release on current gen. I'd buy again day one to play all over again. :guilty:

Maybe I'm just saying that because I can't wait for another game set in the same universe.

idk after that colossal fukk up by casey hudson im taking everything with a grain of salt now.... I should have waited and i got caught up in the hype, even took off work for this shyt, what a disappointment.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
idk after that colossal fukk up by casey hudson im taking everything with a grain of salt now.... I should have waited and i got caught up in the hype, even took off work for this shyt, what a disappointment.

While Mass Effect 3's ending was wack, it was still an enjoyable game for me. Also, Casey Hudson left Bioware. So you don't have to worry about him with the future of the series.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

Enjoy it man:obama:
The last 3rd of the game is one of the best in the series. I also think it had the biggest twist out of the whole series. :whew: