Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
One was broken, they fukked up three. by not making your decisions really seem all that important(IE my love choice was Jack so yeah I was pissed) But Mass Effect 2 is def in my top 10 games of all time.
1: Had an old school charm to it. It's the best straight RPG I've ever played--it's, the Mako is wack.

3: The only complaints: It's note a modern shooter worth cheesy dialogue + the ending wasn't bad/good IMO just not true to the series. Three dark entry story line would have been better.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:mjcry:

Just accidentally dumped Jack.

Didn't know that response was the kill switch... And I thought I wanted Miranda... So is life...
I think Grunt died on my ME2 play through
Ima tryna save Wrex, to have him in 2.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just beat 2 on PS3

I'm trying not to fly through 3

But I forgot how well wrting it is...im only on Palaven

But, its ill how they use James character to create where you talk about stuff to bring in ppl who didn't play 1 or 2

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
2 is the best by far...but up until the end ME3's writing and voice acting and sound effect are fukking amazing. Between Pavalen, the Kai Leng arc and what not its freaking golden.

Having to deal with Kai Leng is all Anderson's damn fault! He had every chance to kill him and blew it

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:scusthov: Wasn't able to download the Extended Cut

They really need to release a complete version with all the DLC...ILL PAY!

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Anytime before EA was involved....so ME1, when Bioware didn't have its ass prodded by EA to make a more action oriented game. Once they slopped the Mako, itemization, skills, and ammo, I was done, tried playing two, hated it, played all of three, hated it some more. With every sequel things people liked/loved got either stripped or taken away. If you liked the searching via visiting planets and finding creatures or bandits there, they got rid of that and adding probing for ore via a planet scanning screen. If you liked switching to different types of ammunition, say bye bye, you either have fire or cryo.

Just a horrible way to see such a promising franchise to go.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Finally went back and finished Mass Effect 2, dope game

Smashing Miranda :banderas:

About to pop in #3

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

This is the second time:

...I drove Tali to suicide. I was tryna get both Geth and Quarians. It hurts almost as much as the first time I did it.
Getting them both requires a lot.

You have to have made the right choice with the geth in ME2, not let the quarians experiment on Legion, have made the right decision with Tali's loyalty mission in ME2, and have saved the admiral in ME3. And you need a ton of Paragon or Renegade points to do all of those things.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Getting them both requires a lot.

You have to have made the right choice with the geth in ME2, not let the quarians experiment on Legion, have made the right decision with Tali's loyalty mission in ME2, and have saved the admiral in ME3. And you need a ton of Paragon or Renegade points to do all of those things.
Word, word.

I actually found out...

You can do all the loyalty missions, but, u can still get squad members killed if u don't choose the correct team members and what not

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I finally downloaded Genesis (since I only have 1 on PC, but, I'm playing 2 & 3 on PS3) and I'm realizing I've never got out of Mass Effect 1 with Wrex and Kaidan alive.

I can never save Wrex from Ash marking him and I always choose to save Ashley.

:rudy: And I'm tired of ppl actin' like 3 is trash. I'm just thinking back on how ill the story was throughout the game and there no way you can act like you would just play 2 and pretend 3 didn't happen.

Yes, the ending is trash strictly because of the Star-Child. But, don't act like you didn't want to kill the Reaper throughout the series and you do.

None of the games in the series edge each other out that much.

I got it;

1. 2
2a. 1 (And I've prolly beat this one only 2 or 3 times compared to beating the others like 4 times each)
2b. 3

I'm prolly not going next gen until Mass Effect Andromeda drops.