Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'd love to play some, but I know once I get hooked - it's over. fukk school and work, I'm raiding planets and fukking alien p*ssy.

I'll always come back to this series no matter how much it ages. Best franchise last gen.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've played this game so many times and I'm still seeing new things; like I finally saved Kaidan and didn't leave him behind, so there's all this new dialogue.

I actually don't dislike him as much as I used it...:to: Ash', tho...

And all the different scenarios that could happen surrounding the curing of the 'phage.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Finally beat 3

I turned into the ruler and controlled the reapers.

So....the old man and kid were stargazers and the planet travel ended huh?

Just every one was separated and.no more space travel?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally beat 3

I turned into the ruler and controlled the reapers.

So....the old man and kid were stargazers and the planet travel ended huh?

Just every one was separated and.no more space travel?

The entire ending made no fukking sense breh... :snoop: even if you had the extended cut... it just leaves a bad aftertaste...:scust:

Daps
I got through like a third of three when i saw people bytching about the ending online and never finished it, still dont know what happens :skip: 1st one was an amazing experience the first time through it, that and oblivion were my first experiences with the last gen :wow: 2nd was forgettable other than the suicide mission, hated the story structure and ensemble cast, plus the gameplay was just gears in space but not as good. :ld:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The entire ending made no fukking sense breh... :snoop: even if you had the extended cut... it just leaves a bad aftertaste...:scust:

Endings still nonsensical to this day.

So much, that I just tell the catalyst to :camby: with his bs solutions. Damn if we end up losing. At least the next cycle handled business because of our warnings.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Endings still nonsensical to this day.

So much, that I just tell the catalyst to :camby: with his bs solutions. Damn if we end up losing. At least the next cycle handled business because of our warnings.

Exactly... Casey Hudson will never be forgiven in my eyes... :pacspit:

I beat it in two days when it first came out. looked online all 3 endings all the same sheppard dies. I was like that was some bullshyt...:stopitslime: You do all that hard work, galatic readiness and you DIE ANYWAY'S no matter what??? Why couldnt we get an ending to defeat the reapers in a straight up fight like Mass Effect 1 making harbinger the key, THAT WOULD HAVE MADE FOR A BETTER ENDING!!! :mindblown:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Exactly... Casey Hudson will never be forgiven in my eyes... :pacspit:

I beat it in two days when it first came out. looked online all 3 endings all the same sheppard dies. I was like that was some bullshyt...:stopitslime: You do all that hard work, galatic readiness and you DIE ANYWAY'S no matter what??? Why couldnt we get an ending to defeat the reapers in a straight up fight like Mass Effect 1 making harbinger the key, THAT WOULD HAVE MADE FOR A BETTER ENDING!!! :mindblown:

Breh, the pen game for the ending was utter trash. :snoop:

First time I finished the game, I selected control (synthesis wasn't available). Didn't want my synthetic allies to get murked like that.

Got the OG control ending, was like :wtf: that's it?!

I thought I fukked up. Went on youtube, checked the other endings. Same shyt, different colors. ::dwillhuh:

I thought I missed something maybe. Checked the forums. Nope, it was indeed same shyt, different colors:what:.

Then I thought about the ending itself, and did more research on the ending. Over half of that ending literally made no damn sense.:why:

Bioware tried that "artistic integrity" bullshyt like :pachaha:. Fans rightfully raged and we got an (at best) somewhat adequate but highly flawed DLC to make up for it.

Best thing in that DLC was Shepard having the ability to straight up debate the catalyst (worst character in Mass effect and possibly video game history) and finally giving Shepard the ability to tell the catalyst to get all the way the fukk outta here with that wack ass logic of a solution.:martin:. If he and his cycle takes the L, fukk it.

He and his cycle did that, so that next cycle wouldn't go through that.:obama:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:rudy: And I'm tired of ppl actin' like 3 is trash. I'm just thinking back on how ill the story was throughout the game and there no way you can act like you would just play 2 and pretend 3 didn't happen..

That's the thing, ME3 prior to the ending, minor flaws here and there aside, was a very good and very fun game. Probably the funnest. The Tuchanka and Rannoch missions were great. The Thessia mission made me reaaaaaaaaaalllly want to put hands of Kai Leng:pachaha:. Lots of fun overall.

Then the endings showed up. Not only did those endings practically render your previous decisions in ME3 meaningless, it is damn near nonsensical (even within the ME lore) way too damn brief, and nearly invalidated even the previous two games (what was the point of ME1 if the catalyst was there all along? Why didn't sovereign try to make contact with it? among many other questions).

It's no wonder Bioware did the Extended Cut and released it for free. The ending was THAT bad. :snoop: And even then, the Extended Cut couldn't solve most of the problems unless bioware did a total rewrite of the ending, from Chronos Station onward.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's the thing, ME3 prior to the ending, minor flaws here and there aside, was a very good and very fun game. Probably the funnest. The Tuchanka and Rannoch missions were great. The Thessia mission made me reaaaaaaaaaalllly want to put hands of Kai Leng:pachaha:. Lots of fun overall.

Then the endings showed up. Not only did those endings practically render your previous decisions in ME3 meaningless, it is damn near nonsensical (even within the ME lore) way too damn brief, and nearly invalidated even the previous two games (what was the point of ME1 if the catalyst was there all along? Why didn't sovereign try to make contact with it? among many other questions).

It's no wonder Bioware did the Extended Cut and released it for free. The ending was THAT bad. :snoop: And even then, the Extended Cut couldn't solve most of the problems unless bioware did a total rewrite of the ending, from Chronos Station onward.
The way I've come to peace with this series; they game was about the characters. And they made the last 15 minutes of the game about the lore--which doesn't necessarily pass scrutiny.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The way I've come to peace with this series; they game was about the characters. And they made the last 15 minutes of the game about the lore--which doesn't necessarily pass scrutiny.

The lore? The last 15 minutes ended up being about some other shyt. Hell, it didn't feel like a Mass effect game anymore to be honest.

But I made my peace with the series as well. ME3 is, overall, a very good / great game with great moments, which got severely tarnished by an trash ending that should've never been cosigned in the first place. An ending that even managed to stain the trilogy overall. Now, I either stop after Cronos station or I refuse the catalyst's choices (fukk the catalyst:camby:).

It's also the last game I bought from Bioware. They ain't getting my money again. :birdman:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The lore?
The lore, as in; Reapers, extinction cycle, Catalyst, Protheans, etc, etc.

As opposed to just running up in the Citadel (with 2 other teammates--I hated all those DLCs where you were fighting solo or with one teammate) killing or controlling the Reapers and make the rest of the game about the characters--like the whole series is about--and the post Reaper War world. I would have like them teasing intergalactic imbalance.