• Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah 2 is definitely ahead of three by a decent margin imo. The ending of 2 is one of my favorite video game moments ever and the ending of 3 was just, well, you know...fukkin butt.

3 was pretty piff though, felt like shyt when I merked Mordin on that krogan planet. He deserves better then getting shot in the back by Shepherd but he should've known how renegade Shep got down and anticipated that disobeying wasn't gonna fly.

Still felt like shyt afterwords tho.

Daps
Name of your shep?

Blak
Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?
Black Male first two games - Default in 3 I picked action playstyle instead of RPG

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.
Adept, Engineer, Soldier - Favourite was Engineer, least Soldier because very few fun powers

What level of difficulty did you play on all 3?
Normal, Veteran, Normal
What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer?
PS3 for the 1st two games, Wii U for the 3rd I preferred the Wii U for the Gamepad integration moving squad mates the map and a better performance
Paragon or Renegade? Mixed?
Paragon, Renegade, Paragon
Favorite non-playable character? Least as well.
PAWG Miranda jokes Javik,Garus or Grunt, least Kalenko

Hardest decision you made. Regrets?
Killing Legion or the Quarians
Romance? On all 3 games as well.
Ashley, PAWG Miranda, Ashley
Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3.
Liara, Garus

Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3.
Barrier ME1, Warp& Overload in 2 & 3
Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3.
Collector Particle laser
What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3.
Mako exploration I dunno I think? ME1 was pretty barebones. ME2 had a great final boss and Praetarians were scary.

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.
Nope was a bit of a buzzkill though
Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?
nah there is no shepard

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:stopitslime:I'm replaying ME2 (I love this game) and realizing how wack the concept of DLC is. Kasumi is a cool character, but; you can't really talk to her after her Loyalty mission and her Loyalty turns into a different game. Same thing with that Shadow Broker one. Really, B, driving a cab out of nowhere?

:guilty: I just bought a skins pack and Arrival
And I want to get Leviathan when I replay 3

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:stopitslime:I'm replaying ME2 (I love this game) and realizing how wack the concept of DLC is. Kasumi is a cool character, but; you can't really talk to her after her Loyalty mission and her Loyalty turns into a different game. Same thing with that Shadow Broker one. Really, B, driving a cab out of nowhere?

:guilty: I just bought a skins pack and Arrival
And I want to get Leviathan when I replay 3
Shadow Broker is hands down the best ME mission. Game should've been more like that. Forensics, high profile crime etc. Saving the world or in that case galaxy is overrated.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Shadow Broker is hands down the best ME mission. Game should've been more like that. Forensics, high profile crime etc. Saving the world or in that case galaxy is overrated.
That's not my beef; the actual gameplay deviates some much from the game, I feels like a rip off. Atleast let me forget I'm being ripped off.

For example; From Ashes (3) doesn't feel like it was lifted from a different game. It's in line with the story and doesn't feel unnecessary. And you keep a consistent interaction with the new character.

Actually, IT IS A RIPOFF. How you gon add a Prothean character and make the fans pay to experience that :rudy:?

I thought it was cool, but, I felt it dragged on too long. :banderas: From the time to you get to the Shadow Broker's lair and on is the dopest part. They definitely didn't skimp on the graphics. That environment is beautiful.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just finished The Arrival DLC :francis:

Son, this is the worst mission of this series.

Okay, it starts off with "Shepard you need to go at this alone." :usure: Son, it starts off as a stealth mission...in Mass Effect?!? The plot; you have to save this doctor, who's a friend of Admiral Hackett who's been spying on Batarians.

Literally every thing I love about this game is stripped away to make Shep over powered. Even the cutscenes have you waking you from being knocked out--no armor--punching out two guards.

Don't get me started on them. :martin:

Literally hoards on hoards that you should be fighting with a team. But, plot suggest Batarians would notice the Normandy 2 cuz it looks like the Normandy 1 & they don't mess with Alliance.

I don't like how this injects Shep into the Alpha Relay/Batarian Systems incident now. If you played 3, you may have encounter that Batarian that points a gun at you on the Citadel.

This almost makes 2 a bad game. Like, I'm scarred by this mission being so bad.
This was a deleted scene that should have been left on the cutting room floor.

And of course it turns into a different game. I've never been so bored shooting. It was the same thing. Overload, overload, overload (I was the only one fighting a bunch of guards with shields), Heavy Pistol, maybe Katana Shotty, Throw, Heavy Wrap. Same thing over and over BY YOURSELF against cheesy hoardes.

Why would you inject a mission about a imminent Reaper invasion in the middle of us getting ready to fight Collectors? Why did the doctor even bring Shep back to the base when she wanted to prevent Shepard from destroying the relay? Why even give up the whole plan?

:deadmanny:

The most annoying part about this; you'd make your way through the level and in every room "Shepard's in the [whatever room you're currently], do not let her get past." It gets annoyed after the fourth time

I'm gonna have to delete this off my PS...forget the 7 dollars.

That was horrible

D-

Because the DLC was so bad, I actually was compelled to blast through all 200 enemies you have to fight (mostly) solo.

:scusthov: Ruined my GOAT series.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:wow: Just finished 3, again,

:dahell: I couldn't get the ending where Shep' breathes (They actually put the plauqe up, not just look at it) and can't figure out why.

And I finally caught how the Catalyst was like; the Reaper won't work anymore...I'm getting a Xbox One(?)/PS4(?) JUST TO GET ANDROMEDA

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
SON!

Does this game have the most replay value of all time!?

I just found out;

you can kill Mordin.

I knew you could stop him (NEVER did it for the Salarian support. I love the Krogan too much and too many ppl die until that time.

Plus I found out;

If Jack dies in 2, she'll be back as one of those Geth/Ninja/Reapers

EDIT: I'm 17 Hours into 2, now

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing ME2 right now. Without a doubt this is my favorite gaming series EVER!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

"You exist because we allow it, and you'll end because we damand it"
:wow:

My dude; I'm just now understanding why people like 1 the best.

I just finished it for only the second time (compared to being the others 8x or so).

I REALLY hope the Mako meets they're taking Andromeda back to it's roots.