Votes: 82 68.9%
  • Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Name of your shep? Stanley

Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance? Male. Just male so far, might start up a female one soon. Custom appearance.

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least. Soldier

What level of difficulty did you play on all 3? Normal I think

What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer? PS3

Paragon or Renegade? Mixed? Paragon

Favorite non-playable character? Least as well. Favorite: Garrus and Tali and some others. Least: Illusive Man, Gavin Archer and those damned banshees and brutes

Hardest decision you made. Regrets? Lettin Wrex die, killing the rachni queen and not upgrading my ship, had a lot of my crew die before that suicide mission :mjcry:

Romance? On all 3 games as well. ME1- Ashley, ME2- Tali, ME3- Tali

Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3. Tali, Garrus, Miranda, Legion

Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3. I dont remember the power bonuses

Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3. I liked the sniper rifles the best. Dont remember the names of them though.

What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3. I liked not worrying about ammo and just letting the gun cool down but then they changed it those damn thermal clips. Hate that.

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true. I didn't mind the ending, it was just weird and unexpected.

Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course? YES! I am def excited for the new Mass Effect!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:scust: to all the people who had had casualties on the suicide mission
I just finished another 2 playthrough and all my playable crew made it...

...forgot if you do Assignments after the Collector's invade the Normandy, that you can't save all the NPC crew. Kelly and nem are gone.

:mjcry: I legit wanted have a redo when I realized Gabby was dead. :mjcry: Dammit

This is what this game does to you. I was shook going through the Collector base because I wasn't able to activate Legion based on the timing of the completion of the mission.

I had all the loyalty missions done before the IFF mission. But, thankfully I put the right ppl in the right place and nobody died.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I change my mind; Mass Effect got better with each game writing wise and cinematic wise

It got a little too streamline with the combat, but, I enjoy the better melee and a better system of weapon choice

Heat sinks are still :scusthov:

It can get a little melodramatic (It's a culmnation of 2 games worth of problems) but Mass Effect 3 is the best game minus the ending

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I NEVER KNEW THIS COULD HAPPEN...

I've NEVER made the choice to sabotage the cure. Now, I know what happened.

This really is the GOAT series.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Remaster? New game? :blessed:

tenor.gif

Fred.