lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those setups are gonna be so poorly optimized.

lol no...the focus (skill tree) covers up the weakness of the profile, which are 2 separate things....ex: sentinal has biotic and adept powers, but sucks at tech/combat; eng is a beast in tech, but sucks at biotics....trust me, i know what i'm doing....been doing it since me1 and have had no problems....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to finally play as Ninja with that sword and tactical cloak. I hope infiltrator will be just as Godly in this as it was in ME3

ahhh, i get it now...i see why you talked about my setups: you a cloaking sniper....it's cool....you stay on the back line and snipe, while me and mine do the fighting on the front lines....we're try to leave you something to shoot at lol....

just fukking with you, i cant wait to use a sword too...not on an infiltrator though, that profile isnt my thing....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
As far as the video that shyt looks fun as hell. It looks like they took some of the best ideas from the "Mass Effect 3" multiplayer and put them in the main game. Also I like that they took how guns operate in the original trilogy and divided them into weapon categories for this game. People were always complaining about over heating, then heat sinks, then "why are we using ammo?"....well now you can use whichever one you want. I'm gonna go heavy melee/Biotic.

Fred.
Looks like they took all the positives from the Trilogy and put it in one game. :ehh: Hopefully the story is good because combat was never a problem in ME.

When we getting another video?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Okay that helped a little. I saw the squad in action. Not much but at least they showed them. And I saw characters take cover a little. It did look too actiony for me though. Then again, that's what the video is centered around. I still wanna see combat roll. I'm not feeling that teleporting/dashing shyt.
For some reason, I can't help but think of Mega Man's dash ability when I see that. Hopefully it is an optional way to play. I'm not a big fan of it either.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No even into games. Let alone hyped for them. But damn im excited for when this come out.

Gotta add this and Ghost Recon wildlands to my small collection.

Btw. Is that Ghost recon game good to get?

• Dap
Reactions: hex