Hostile

All Star
Daps
Okay that helped a little. I saw the squad in action. Not much but at least they showed them. And I saw characters take cover a little. It did look too actiony for me though. Then again, that's what the video is centered around. I still wanna see combat roll. I'm not feeling that teleporting/dashing shyt.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure you will have to level up a certain way or you will have a tougher time in the latter stages of the game.

Apparently you get bigger bonuses if you stay on a clear class path.

This. They said you can put points where ever you want but if you spec your character like a traditional "Mass Effect" job class (Vanguard, Infiltrator, Soldier, etc.) the bonus to those abilities will be a lot more.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the video that shyt looks fun as hell. It looks like they took some of the best ideas from the "Mass Effect 3" multiplayer and put them in the main game. Also I like that they took how guns operate in the original trilogy and divided them into weapon categories for this game. People were always complaining about over heating, then heat sinks, then "why are we using ammo?"....well now you can use whichever one you want. I'm gonna go heavy melee/Biotic.

Fred.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Man, this combat system is deep (RPG) and fast paced (Actiony)

Okay that helped a little. I saw the squad in action. Not much but at least they showed them. And I saw characters take cover a little. It did look too actiony for me though. Then again, that's what the video is centered around. I still wanna see combat roll. I'm not feeling that teleporting/dashing shyt.

I first saw this video on my phone, but, seeing it on a big screen makes me a little worried. But, there will be a sqaud video.

I noticed none of the squad had on armor, too. I'm confident that the squad combat is gonna be dope.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So good to see faith rewarded :mjcry:

On the squad mechanics tip, did you guys notice how the main character went all the way around an adjacent building without the squad being latched to his hip? The orders if any were minimal, but the squad's target prioritization and movement through danger areas was WAY fukking better than what we saw in Dragon Age Inquisition.