giphy.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah it makes me question replay value.
Why>

You get bonuses for sticking to a particular path, game can be played after the main story is down so grinding is basically unlimited, and you can carry over your stats to the other Ryder after your playthrough (which, given that both Ryder's exist in the game regardless of who you play as, means that there is atleast a slightly different experience depending on who you choose). Everything I’m seeing is encouraging multiple playthroughs. They’re just giving people a bunch of options, which is the first complaint people had about the series, it not being RPG enough for them after the first.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Why>

You get bonuses for sticking to a particular path, game can be played after the main story is down so grinding is basically unlimited, and you can carry over your stats to the other Ryder after your playthrough (which, given that both Ryder's exist in the game regardless of who you play as, means that there is atleast a slightly different experience depending on who you choose). Everything I’m seeing is encouraging multiple playthroughs. They’re just giving people a bunch of options, which is the first complaint people had about the series, it not being RPG enough for them after the first.
I guess you're right, especially seeing how we've already played the classes in 3 games.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Based on the previews I've read, the Ryder twins have markedly different personalities, much more pronounced than playing as FemShep or Male Shep. It makes sense since they are twins. That in itself will be worth the replay for me.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I was afraid if this. This 20 something explorer MC seems like he's more combat proficient than Shepard. That gameplay makes him look op even with those cooldowns. How are you a biotic God one moment than a close combat soldier the next.:francis: Breh can dash across the field like he's super Mario 64, while sniping mooks with a shotgun:comeon: and that shield....

The best part of ME for me was running my infilt into situations on insanity where I know the enemies had everything to counter my class...And still split their wigs back(after an hour or 2).

They better explain why this new MC is so op or I may skip this one.

:mjgrin: that's a cotdamn lie, got money saved for all the bs dlc they'll pump out. But I want answers:hubie:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Why>

I see what you are saying but it's like playing a wizard warrior thief cleric all at the same time. That's not atypical when it comes to RPGs. I'm hoping it's scaled that you have to play multiple playthroughs to get as OP as the videos.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I was afraid if this. This 20 something explorer MC seems like he's more combat proficient than Shepard. That gameplay makes him look op even with those cooldowns. How are you a biotic God one moment than a close combat soldier the next.:francis: Breh can dash across the field like he's super Mario 64, while sniping mooks with a shotgun:comeon: and that shield....

The best part of ME for me was running my infilt into situations on insanity where I know the enemies had everything to counter my class...And still split their wigs back(after an hour or 2).

They better explain why this new MC is so op or I may skip this one.

:mjgrin: that's a cotdamn lie, got money saved for all the bs dlc they'll pump out. But I want answers:hubie:
His dad designing an AI that is corrected directly to your brain is an easy reason :manny: