Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
get the deluxe edition...it's only $69 and you get more pre-order shyt including shyt for the co-op pvp...
The don't plan on doing much multiplayer if any and that extra mumbo jumbo don' t move me

That's Mass Effect weekend and that extra bit of money can go to lasagna ingredients :cook:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched that vid: cant fukking wait....already see i'm play through 4 times at least with these setups: sentinal w/focus in combat, adept w/focus in tech, engineer w/focus in biotic, and explorer w/focus in all....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The don't plan on doing much multiplayer if any and that extra mumbo jumbo don' t move me

That's Mass Effect weekend and that extra bit of money can go to lasagna ingredients :cook:

that's cool enjoy brotha....you might have to share that recipe...

for me: i cant wait for the co-op pvp....that shyt was fun as hell in 3...competed in forum tourneys for it, got into it with people on the boards always asking for nerfs, etc....figure it's time to knock the dust off my profile and get ready to do that all again lol....which reminds me: got a squad from me3 co-op on my friends list that i need to hit up and get the band back together...we used to fukk shyt up....

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
The sword melee and flamethrower is exciting me the most about the combat. I wonder if you can go through the game using no guns. Just melee and biotics.

This gameplay vid is too crisp and undeniable. At this point I'd think you're trying too hard if you're still making up fake doubts about this game.

@Thatrogueassdiaz @Outlaw :lolbron:

:sas2:

Y'all gonna eat crow come March 21st...

It's so obvious. :mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The sword melee and flamethrower is exciting me the most about the combat. I wonder if you can go through the game using no guns. Just melee and biotics.

This gameplay vid is too crisp and undeniable. At this point I'd think you're trying too hard if you're still making up fake doubts about this game.

Link

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
watched that vid: cant fukking wait....already see i'm play through 4 times at least with these setups: sentinal w/focus in combat, adept w/focus in tech, engineer w/focus in biotic, and explorer w/focus in all....
Those setups are gonna be so poorly optimized.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

I ain't gon lie that video made me feel so much better about the game. I'm all in now

:mjgrin: