Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
If we're going by that there should be more info out, not less. I can't think of another AAA title with this little info on it so close to release date. It's possible they'll ramp up promotion next month but even then doing that a month before release is virtually unheard of.

Fred.

Fallout?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw the trailer earlier this morning and I am impressed....:leon::myman: Looks like the bad guys gonna give the reapers a run for their money...

I told the people on youtube it be funny if by the end of the game earth finds the andromeda mission and tells them the war was over and we won... :youngsabo:Sheppard did it...

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
New race, the Angara.

aJsg1SjEMJQQnXT1Ey4Rs3GoM4kXHL28gP1IWznMlaw.png

IMG_3803.jpg

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I saw the trailer earlier this morning and I am impressed....:leon::myman: Looks like the bad guys gonna give the reapers a run for their money...

I told the people on youtube it be funny if by the end of the game earth finds the andromeda mission and tells them the war was over and we won... :youngsabo:Sheppard did it...
Then we get another Mass effect game with ShepGawd :bryan:

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
So is our character the father?

I'm gonna make my nikka look just like Shepherd did, but I can't have him be black with 2 white kids

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So is our character the father?

I'm gonna make my nikka look just like Shepherd did, but I can't have him be black with 2 white kids

No, your character is one of the twins. You can customize whatever twin you don’t select as well (they remain in the game), and customize your father as well.