Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Nah Bioware said this info is false.

I doubt I'll cop though.

Fred.
That was in reference to a fake company saying it was cancelled.

This article just came out today and addressed that hoax.

Seems some multiplayer stuff may come.

And in regards to copping...wait for the $20 range. I enjoyed it for what it was but it did help that my expectations were really low.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was in reference to a fake company saying it was cancelled.

This article just came out today and addressed that hoax.

Seems some multiplayer stuff may come.

And in regards to copping...wait for the $20 range. I enjoyed it for what it was but it did help that my expectations were really low.

Nah breh the Single Player DLC got canceled go to kotaku :francis: it's not a hoax, they was right... EA trying to mothball this shyt...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So does this mean Mass Effect is effectively dead as a franchise? :mjcry: I was hoping shyt could die down for a while but still comeback eventually :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So does this mean Mass Effect is effectively dead as a franchise? :mjcry: I was hoping shyt could die down for a while but still comeback eventually :francis:

For the foreseeable future I'd say it's dead. Completely dead though? I seriously doubt it.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For the foreseeable future I'd say it's dead. Completely dead though? I seriously doubt it.

Fred.

Gonna be a title when the fukking PS5 shows up :mjcry:

Btw breh, have you played Horizon Zero Dawn? it's the type of game you would love and gets you into the lore and story Mass Effect style.

Available at Gamestop for $19.99 brand new right now

Is it worth it?

Don't matter, i`m not picking it up either way

It's worth it for that money. Game is still fun to play, it has more pros than cons. It's just not at the level a Mass Effect game is expected to be.

Daps
It's worth it for that money. Game is still fun to play, it has more pros than cons. It's just not at the level a Mass Effect game is expected to be.

To be honest, i`m super broke and just booked a vacation for the fam at end of August.

I can't afford shyt besides a 75 cent drink at the Speedway, i`m gonna have to wait on this one til the funds come up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be a title when the fukking PS5 shows up :mjcry:

Btw breh, have you played Horizon Zero Dawn? it's the type of game you would love and gets you into the lore and story Mass Effect style.

Nah I don't have a PS4. I game on PC and recently got a Switch.

"Horizon Zero Dawn" looks good though.

Fred.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I was gonna cop at 20 but after hearing no dlc, I'd rather mass effect not leave a bad taste in my mouth, pause.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:francis:Welp ME:A has driven me into the arms of another interstellar video game

Played the Destiny 2 BETA, today AND I'm playing Destiny 1

And there's something called an "Archon" and the armor look weirdly familiar

Oh yea....Ya'll see this?