winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kotaku did a postmortem on this game it was a dumpster fire. The bulk of it was developed in a year and a half and through all the lead changes they were forced to use EA's Frostbite engine that was not designed to make an RPG on. That doesn't even get into the infighting between Bioware studios.

Why did this have to happen to Mass Effect? Should have been Dragon Age that had all this bull and got shelved.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Kotaku did a postmortem on this game it was a dumpster fire. The bulk of it was developed in a year and a half and through all the lead changes they were forced to use EA's Frostbite engine that was not designed to make an RPG on. That doesn't even get into the infighting between Bioware studios.

Why did this have to happen to Mass Effect? Should have been Dragon Age that had all this bull and got shelved.
It's a long read but a good one. Hopefully they learn from this and bring the series back.

http://kotaku.com/the-story-behind-mass-effect-andromedas-troubled-five-1795886428

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My man wanted to do lore videos...but, there is no lore in this game :laff:

Anthem looks like the real Mass Effect Andromeda

whoopi.gif

I can't stand Bioware...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yea..... Anthem out Mass Effect.... Mass Effect.... dont ask me how

I knew when Bioware went to EA it was gonna be the end... but I really didnt want to believe but the fears came true..... EA fukking sucks sometimes man

Martha
And I'm buying to see what could've been.:martin:

Kotaku exposed them something serious

The MF who did DLC for ME3 were in charge of pushing the series to the new gen...WTF and they couldn't even stay together thru production

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So I guess in 10 years or so, when BioWare or whoever has the rights to the IP needs a boost in sales they'll reboot the franchise :sadcam:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea..... Anthem out Mass Effect.... Mass Effect.... dont ask me how

I knew when Bioware went to EA it was gonna be the end... but I really didnt want to believe but the fears came true..... EA fukking sucks sometimes man

Martha

Cats gotta find a way to stay indie and just find a publisher. :to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I am 32 now. I plan to live at least until 80. So I have at least 48 years to wait this thing out. Please EA, don't make me wait too long for another ME

scared.gif

:russ: Gotdamn you internet!! So like..... I went to school with Josh Howard, was a teammate and later rival against him....... so personally that gif never gets old to me!! Lol

But agree, hope they don't wait too long.... like can't we get ME5 before Avengers 4?

And I'm buying to see what could've been.:martin:

Kotaku exposed them something serious

The MF who did DLC for ME3 were in charge of pushing the series to the new gen...WTF and they couldn't even stay together thru production

Man who you telling...... I ain't know none of that till that article dropped.... like WTF???

Cats gotta find a way to stay indie and just find a publisher. :to:

Yea..... I don't even recall what happened but Microsoft gotta take some blame for this. This was an exclusive and since they went multiplat it's like the series went down hill

How does this happen?

Martha