hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As much as I'd like to shyt on EA, the whole "Mass Effect 3" fiasco started with Bioware. If Casey Hudson hadn't decided to write the ending with no input, the original trilogy goes down as arguably the GOAT trilogy in gaming history. The way things went I'm sure the A team wanted to distance themselves from the franchise which is why it was handed off to people that only worked on DLC before.

Fred.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
As much as I'd like to shyt on EA, the whole "Mass Effect 3" fiasco started with Bioware. If Casey Hudson hadn't decided to write the ending with no input, the original trilogy goes down as arguably the GOAT trilogy in gaming history. The way things went I'm sure the A team wanted to distance themselves from the franchise which is why it was handed off to people that only worked on DLC before.

Fred.
My stomach hurts becuz ur right

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Years and years of hype for Andromeda and we come to find out that EA had told Bioware to move on to it's next big franchise before Andromeda was even finished :wow:

Even pimps have real love for their bottom bytches...but not EA though...these mufukkas ruthless :wow:

shyt they probably already got a dev or two working whatever is going to get Anthem thrown in the bushes in 2024 :mjcry:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Years and years of hype for Andromeda and we come to find out that EA had told Bioware to move on to it's next big franchise before Andromeda was even finished :wow:

Even pimps have real love for their bottom bytches...but not EA though...these mufukkas ruthless :wow:

shyt they probably already got a dev or two working whatever is going to get Anthem thrown in the bushes in 2024 :mjcry:
Cold world, no blanket:mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
0qKqqxg.gif

I'm glad I didn't waste my $60 on this bullshyt...:mjlol:

deep in my heart I knew this was gonna happen...:mjcry:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I still haven't beat this game. I'm trying to play it but its so boring its a chore to get through :mjcry:

Microsoft should have never let EA get a hold of the series :mjcry:

Funny thing is I'm having more fun playing this than trashquisition

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana