Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: You see she on some "new galaxy, new me" shyt. I wonder what type of history she had in the Milky Way. What she running from breh? :mjpls:

Hope u didnt fall in love :mjlol:

I mean.....:mjcry:
I was but she told me "no strings attached" so a dude thought I'd respect her wishes....... plus I'm over here busy with this Pathfinder shyt:francis:

But she told me normally she don't do stuff like that, but I was special:noah:

Martha

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was caught off guard by the nudity when you choose to have sex with Cora instead of cuddling for the night. That scene was a lot more intense than I thought it would be. Don't think the romances in the other games compare.

To think some kid was playing this in his living room while his momma home :russ:

They wasn't playing around

They put a damn wagon on Cora, too

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I just smashed Cora:ohlawd:

And that twist about the Angarian:leon:

When I was assembling my crew..... something told me to bring him but I was thinking Cora and would be better for me for combat.

But now curious how he would've reacted seeing that 1st hand:damn:

Martha

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
A progenitor species been done before a thousand times :russell: pretty sure we had one such on the last ship as well. Why they thought they could rehash that and attempt to have the same impact in ME:A under such poor execution top to bottom, I have no idea... I'm not going to talk myself or anyone else into trying to care about the Angarans though.

As for Vetra - She's simple. Simple but complete and low key done better than a majority of the cast of all the games. Not everyone needs some epic background, ties to a shadowy figure, hidden agendas, unorthodox goals, and questionable ethics. A lot of writers LOVE to think otherwise though. Mass Effect loved doing the loners on a mission thing.

For Vetra, she actually hits the family note better than.... prettttttttttttttty much everyone else in the series. Ashley was unique in that for a while but they wanted her to be too many things. Samara had a whole guilt thing going which blended with a lot of other things (I'm bias here, I just liked Morinthe better). But Vetra

:myman:

She moving work to put food on the table after her Dad ran upstate :pachaha: turned the spaceport into a traphouse :blessed: Then her kid sister wants to sling spacerocks too just like her :banderas:

Vetra is a complete character. Just wish they'd fukking put some non-suited up Turians in the game already

That might be bit too African for some of us though :mjpls: I can see how people missed it

Mass Effect is meant to be a compendium of sci-fi tropes, the OT was hardly original.

The progeniter species in this galaxy
created life and terraformed planets

How is not that fukking interesting? You didn't the see the themes of intelligent design in this game?

The Protheans didn't actually do anything, were merely a race that just left technology (the citadel, the mass relays) behind that they never actually created themselves (the reapers did).

Your caping for Vetra is weak. Every other sentence out of her mouth involves her sister.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just beat it.

I liked it. Those tech issues were something else but didn't bother me too much.

I mostly just stuck to main missions and loyalty missions.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Any of you lore heads delve deep enough in and found some bigger threat than the kett? Kett were flat af for a main antagonist.:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Am I the only one that doesn't do any romance shyt in games? Shyt seems so cringe to me. :mjlol:

I told piper and Preston to shut the fukk up in fallout cause they kept pushing that shyt :russ:

It's all good.....

Sweet, pure and virtuously Devine women like Peebee are too good for you and she deserves better:ufdup:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
from what i hear, your girl a THOT THOT THOT

Y'all better chill with that shyt man!!! That's character assassination!:stopitslime:

I saw no signs of her being anything other than a sweet good girl.:hubie: Plus she was nerdy, always in her tech and stuff.:dwillhuh:

She clearly ain't get down like that.:comeon:

Martha

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo I'm not getting this Pee Bee hate and this ridiculous notion she is a space whore. nikka we are the fukking Pathfinder. We arent random ass dudes/chicks. We are THE most popular person in the galaxy. The girl was hurt extremely bad in her last long term relationship. Probably under the notion she is just going to die and just wants some ass from one of the most popular people in the galaxy with out being hurt again. You dudes are coming across like misogynistic a$$holes.