I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
so is this game worth coppin or nah
Yes, just don't pay full price.
Yeah man.:francis:

I don't feel that bad because I didn't pay full price but this shyt ain't that hot man. I'll beat it eventually but I was sitting there thinking about this game and honestly I like "Dragon Age: Inquisition" better, and I didn't even like that game that much.

Fred.
All the signs were there, too.

:aiwait:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

I don't feel that bad because I didn't pay full price but this shyt ain't that hot man. I'll beat it eventually but I was sitting there thinking about this game and honestly I like "Dragon Age: Inquisition" better, and I didn't even like that game that much.

Fred.

DAI was trash. :dahell:

Anyways, I remember pre-release you were dead set on hating this game.

No need to force yourself to like something you never intended you were going to like.

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Man, how in the first fukk do you do that puzzle in the vault in Elaadan?

I mean WTF???

I watched tutorials and I still can't get that shyt right?

Lik I love this game but that is the dumbest puzzle they got in the game

Martha

Breh... :snoop:

I had to look it up on YT it was so frustrating.

The game gives you NO clues to that puzzle.

SAM turned into a mute.

I hate puzzle games and I hate mini-puzzles that are just thrown at you for the hell of it. I had no problem with the other vaults, though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its dumb until you figure it out lol.

I think its gonna be dumb even after.

Thats weird, send me a screen shot. I remember all of mine resetting

I dont know how to do that

Breh... :snoop:

I had to look it up on YT it was so frustrating.

The game gives you NO clues to that puzzle.

SAM turned into a mute.

I hate puzzle games and I hate mini-puzzles that are just thrown at you for the hell of it. I had no problem with the other vaults, though.

I'm about to give this shyt another try right now...

Wish me luck brehs:mjcry:...... this shyt hopefully want turn into "Me vs them tanks in the last Batman game" I still never beat that shyt, just put the game down and aint picked it up since:stopitslime:

Martha

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
After plugging almost 100 hours (97), and after and completing the game, I have to say ME:A delivered for me. It tried it's best at compartmentalizing every aspect of what makes a Mass Effect game and I think I did it well. As a Mass Effect fan, I got what I wanted. It gave the fix. I'm having similar feelings when I finished ME1 for the first time. This game's scope is simply epic. My expectations were never for it to be perfect so I can't say my expectations were dissapointed in any real way.

I came into this years and months before it's official release simply wanting a Mass Effect experience. I didn't need the pinnacle, because none of the OT games individually were exactly pinnacles themselves.. The combat is undeniably effortless and amazing, arguably the best in the franchise. The worldbuilding -- and efforts at making the in-game universe feel alive -- is the best out of the.whole series. The only hunch I had early on was the story(the plot, characters, lore etc), but as the game progressed my issues evidently cleared up. Infact, the more I progressed the better it got for me.

I don't play a lot of games period, but this is easily my GOTY.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Fred.

Damn. I loved the Mass Effect series when i was in college.. but something told me to chill on buying this game, so i bought Horizon Zero Dawn a couple weeks before as an appetizer and I was loving it. Great gameplay and mainquest but the side stories and support characters were subpar compared to what i was used to in MA or even DA:I

Long story short,i beat HZ and started readin the reviews and reception to this new MA game... and pretty much they all say don't cop til the price drop :picard: and a few other things about the game that was disappointing to hear

• Dap
Reactions: hex

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Trying to get into this now...and I will say after you leave Eos the game does pick up...

But I don't care about any of the characters so far...

Don't think I am going to even finish it since I am getting that itch to run through BOTW again :ahh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
After plugging almost 100 hours (97), and after and completing the game, I have to say ME:A delivered for me. It tried it's best at compartmentalizing every aspect of what makes a Mass Effect game and I think I did it well. As a Mass Effect fan, I got what I wanted. It gave the fix. I'm having similar feelings when I finished ME1 for the first time. This game's scope is simply epic. My expectations were never for it to be perfect so I can't say my expectations were dissapointed in any real way.

I came into this years and months before it's official release simply wanting a Mass Effect experience. I didn't need the pinnacle, because none of the OT games individually were exactly pinnacles themselves.. The combat is undeniably effortless and amazing, arguably the best in the franchise. The worldbuilding -- and efforts at making the in-game universe feel alive -- is the best out of the.whole series. The only hunch I had early on was the story(the plot, characters, lore etc), but as the game progressed my issues evidently cleared up. Infact, the more I progressed the better it got for me.

I don't play a lot of games period, but this is easily my GOTY.

Please explain what you mean by world building?

I really wanted to like this game, at least enough to finish it once but man im a bored. Like every mission is the same rinse and repeat shyt. Go to a world talk, drive for like 5 minutes with little small random fights, go into some boring ass cave, fight the same boring ass enemies, scan some shyt do some stupid ass puzzle, leave. Go back to the ship talk to these generic bland ass crew mates about a bunch of nothing. rinse repeat.. I may be early on but that has been all I have done, the side missions have been the same.. What world building do you do, when if ever does this game get fun? I loved all thee of th eOG games played two multiple times this shyt aint as good as pt 1 my least favorite

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
DAI was trash. :dahell:

Anyways, I remember pre-release you were dead set on hating this game.

No need to force yourself to like something you never intended you were going to like.

That may be so on the gameplay front but IMO in the department of characters and story DAI shytted all over of MEA. Remember I was one of the brehs real hyped for the game but I gotta side with @hex :mjgrin:
There's something seriously bland about MEA. Shame it happened and I'm happy brehs got to enjoy it but right now I'm more hyped for a DA4 than another ME game.

@42 Monks @horizon we going to Tevinter, brehs? :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That may be so on the gameplay front but IMO in the department of characters and story DAI shytted all over of MEA. Remember I was one of the brehs real hyped for the game but I gotta side with @hex :mjgrin:
There's something seriously bland about MEA. Shame it happened and I'm happy brehs got to enjoy it but right now I'm more hyped for a DA4 than another ME game.

@42 Monks @horizon we going to Tevinter, brehs? :blessed:

I thoroughly enjoyed DAI. I dotn even know where the hate is coming from. I rememeber when the came came out and not alot of people were hating like this... this ME shyt is mediocre, you can tell its the B team

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed DAI. I dotn even know where the hate is coming from. I rememeber when the came came out and not alot of people were hating like this... this ME shyt is mediocre, you can tell its the B team

You gotta remember that DAI came out when brehs were starving. Also the real hate didn't come out until The Witcher 3, where many thought it was the better RPG (I beg to differ :mjpls:)