DLC
giphy.gif

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
So after settling Kadara...

I hope you guys chose Sloane over that snake Reyes. ..

I'm riding with my queen Sloane :youngsabo:

She's badass and actually softens up to you after you save her life (calls you by your real name and jokes around).

That conniving mofo Reyes sent me a fukking email basically telling me I was"dishonorable" for shooting him in the back, even though he had a sniper on deck in a "honorable duel" :russ::lolbron::mjlol:

fukk Reyes. Next time it's on sight. :pacspit:

NEVER trust a snake. :ufdup:

I'm excited for this Kai Leng level of potential rivalry.

Don't forget he also bought his bustdown jeep to drive too.

That too.:mjlol: Still

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So have the patches fixed a lot of the complaints? I'm thinking about picking up a used copy.
Eh.... Yes and no. Most of the complaints were kinda 'everywhere' if that makes any sense.

I just played my first multiplayer match after a few weeks (Persona 5 :wow:) and there were HUGE improvements. Game ran better, looked better, and weapons stopped feeling like BB guns.

The big issues with the game? Still there. Too much to do, bad layout for it - hard to enjoy the game at all in any kind of reasonable sitting some times.

I still like it but its really easy for me to say that on sale, this game is awesome quality for the dollar.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Eh.... Yes and no. Most of the complaints were kinda 'everywhere' if that makes any sense.

I just played my first multiplayer match after a few weeks (Persona 5 :wow:) and there were HUGE improvements. Game ran better, looked better, and weapons stopped feeling like BB guns.

The big issues with the game? Still there. Too much to do, bad layout for it - hard to enjoy the game at all in any kind of reasonable sitting some times.

I still like it but its really easy for me to say that on sale, this game is awesome quality for the dollar.
That's good b/c I'm mainly getting it for the multiplayer.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's good b/c I'm mainly getting it for the multiplayer.
Its still not as good as ME3MP yet, really on the grindy side.

The recent patch did a LOT for it though. Before it felt like nothing but melee could get the job done and you can imagine how boring that could get. Its way more wide open now.

Also the mobile app lets you stack currency pretty quick too to help out. In its defense, ME3MP had over a year of love put into it and less of an incentive to be a money machine than ME:A - but its on a pretty good path so far.