hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DAI was trash. :dahell:

Anyways, I remember pre-release you were dead set on hating this game.

No need to force yourself to like something you never intended you were going to like.

:gucci:

I was dead set on hating on the "ME" franchise because they fukked off a lot of good will with the ending of 3. And I stand by that. Once the game play footage for this dropped I said "ok, this looks cool" and pre-ordered it. It's not like I'm saying this is an awful game....it's just kinda there. Nothing about it stands out. Then on top of that it's basically "The Force Awakens" where it's going over the same plot points but the rehash is inferior. If I didn't cop a Switch I'd probably still be playing this and somewhat enjoying it but the difference in quality between this and "Breath Of The Wild" is jarring as fukk.

Fred.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:gucci:

I was dead set on hating on the "ME" franchise because they fukked off a lot of good will with the ending of 3. And I stand by that. Once the game play footage for this dropped I said "ok, this looks cool" and pre-ordered it. It's not like I'm saying this is an awful game....it's just kinda there. Nothing about it stands out. Then on top of that it's basically "The Force Awakens" where it's going over the same plot points but the rehash is inferior. If I didn't cop a Switch I'd probably still be playing this and somewhat enjoying it but the difference in quality between this and "Breath Of The Wild" is jarring as fukk.

Fred.
#facts

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Then on top of that it's basically "The Force Awakens" where it's going over the same plot points but the rehash is inferior.
I couldn't even think of a better example.

It's like this game was made for newbies, not, long invested fans.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is a good game.

Wore out Cora and the reporter. She knew I was in a relationship and let me "drink" whatever I wanted :russ:.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Of course, that's the point.

They really made a mistake completely taken out group commands.

ME2 was streamlined, in terms of RPG elements. MEA is a third person shooter
Group commands doesn't make an rpg. Doesn't Andromeda have more rpg mechanics than mass effect 2?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I went through the entire game and only bought 1 assault rifle and 1 sniper rifle that I only used for all of 5 minutes :francis:. Only maxed like 1 or 2 skills, beat the game at level 16. It was a good game, but it's definitely lacking in the RPG department. Go into this thinking it's an action game and you'll love it. Go into this expecting a WRPG you're going to be sorely disappointed.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The mission checkpoint in this game is ass. Die and start the whole mission over again. fukk this game

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You know after you get over the lure and immersiveness of the world this game starts to suck badly. Mission structure is just press forward wave after wave of continously spawning enemies to unlock some consoles. Combat is clunky and infuriating, especially the cover system. Some aspects of the game like scanning for research points and crafting are completely worthless in addition to not being explained properly. Complete braindead AI teammates. Restrictive gameplay design

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished it about an hour ago. I enjoyed it.

When you try to make a quiet exit on Meridien and your team shows up :mjcry:

Quarian Ark :wow:

Need that DLC :feedme: