Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Decided to cop. :snoop: I have a bad habit of copping games in franchises that I don't like hoping it will be the one that gets me on board. Let's hope that's the case

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I want Mass Effect 4 in the Milky Way

But, these goofy dudes leave so many stories and "mysteries" that there's no way that will happen now.

More Milky Way stuff was proolbably never gonna happen after 3. The scale & magnitude of that game was huge, you really can't top beating reapers after united an entire galaxy together while resolving multiple centuries old racial conflicts between species. They had to move the series to another galaxy I mean how do you top that and carry on with the story?

Honestly, while andromeda does fall short in a few areas, if they fix their mistakes and iron out the bugs, andromeda 2 could be the best one yet. Maybe get a couple stronger writers for the main story (side quests & dialogue writing was pretty solid imo, main story was just decent, but not bad), give us more squad control in combat, & add a few more new species to flesh out the universe and you got yourself a GotY contender.

The jump jets are probably one of the most underrated additions to the series imo. I couldn't stand that "glued to the floor" feeling from all the other games so the jump jet platforming and the nomad really open the game up in terms of overall mobility & exploration. They fukked up by taking out squad power control in combat but other than that I think combat/gameplay is by far the best in the series.

HOWEVER they do need to add more variety of enemies. I can't stand those primus/cardinal enemies with the spinning orb. They're not even hard for me at this point even on insanity they're just annoying bullet sponges. They should take notes from games like destiny with a wide variety of enemies and different mechanics for various boss battles.

There's so many open ended quests & storylines tho so I am excited to see how certain things pan out in the next game. I know we're gonna still be fighting kett but hopefully we get a few more species & space politics to give a little more depth to the galaxy. They only had us in one cluster of andromeda tho so there's plenty of room for them to develop some more alien species over the next games

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
More Milky Way stuff was proolbably never gonna happen after 3. The scale & magnitude of that game was huge, you really can't top beating reapers after united an entire galaxy together while resolving multiple centuries old racial conflicts between species. They had to move the series to another galaxy I mean how do you top that and carry on with the story?
:dahell: Breh, there was a handful of unsolved or yet-to-be-explored storylines.

• Fate of the Batarians
  • Krogans response to Salarians post-Genephoge
  • Non Council Races wanting a place in the Citadel
  • Omega post Reapers
  • The gangs reach after being ran out of Omega
  • That star that's dying right in the middle of the galaxy (See Tali's loyalty in ME2)
  • Ppl taking advantage of the crumbling infrastructure throughout all of the developed worlds
So, no story is the last thing I wanna hear.

I said it a page back; the Ryder story should've been in the Milky involving the whole family.

ME4 shouldn't have to be galaxy wide.

My dream ME game is set in the Cidatel and you play as CSEC agent.

Look at think scope;

149049-Citadel_Mass_Effect-Mass_Effect_3-Mass_Effect_2-Mass_Effect-space_station.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
bought yesterday as part of the Spotlight sale on PSN.

gonna get to this bad this summer to be one of my summer game:yes: