42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yea, you just like to think you're the one and only source when it comes to ME....people should only play the game like you say......lol if you say so....also, it doesnt matter how hilarious a character is, no one is taking them out if they are useless, which many deemed the prothean was....

lol at you thinking you're better at the game than me...again: lol if you say so....
breh you don't even read what the skills do then get mad when other people tell you how your favorite shyt works :mjlol: you are the definition of casual

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This game got a lot of unwarranted hate. It isn't as bad as the critics are making it out to be. Got much deeper into it. The asteroid planet is gorgeous. Unlike anything in the series.

Defeated my first architect on Kadara.

The SOS call :russ:

What the fukk?! You didnt kill the architect on EOS first?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
liam is useless because his skillset is the worst in the entire series - by far. dude makes jacob look like the fukking terminator. him being a loser weirdo is just icing on the shytty "stay your ass on the ship" cake.

and aya is a planet full of lames, who gives a fukk what those losers think :mjlol: let a videogame populace influence your perceptions brehs

dont try and single out mass effect for shytty black customization when there are almost no games that do a great job of doing so, that's a hella weak point to ride out for when you're trying to push some specific racial bias

and more and more devs are making everyone bi to protect themselves from the fallout of "why can't my character fukk that character? :(" bullshyt

im all for highlighting and discussing an inherent racial bias, but the shyt you're trying to build your argument on is flimsy as fukk because 1) liam sucks first and foremost 2) you can't get a decent cesar in 1 out every 10 games with character customization 3) being bi is a get out of pointless forum drama free card for all devs

also, cora fukking sucks as a character because she's nothing but an asari stan. i'd rather talk to an asari human-stan. she sounds like one of those weird motherfukkers from avatar conventions that paint themselves blue then masturbate in a mirror

My issue with Cora as a character is she was under developed. You're right about being an Asari stan. It's kinda creepy. But if you've ever read any of the Mass Effect novels it talks about how human biotics were treated like shyt and freaks. The game briefly touches on that aspect of her life. She was an outcast to most humans all her life. The only place she actually fit in (she felt) were with Asari commandos. All high powered biotic users.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What the fukk?! You didnt kill the architect on EOS first?

My Nomad wasn't equipped to go that deep into the desert. Ran into the one on Voeld but my gear wasn't strong enough.

Finished the Firefighters and I have a feeling her son is going to appear in another game because I killed his mother. Weird bug in that mission that caused them to attack me when I scanned nowhere near the base.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
did u play a new game plus ? how long is this game that u on level 89 ? how many planets are there ? is this shyt like fallout 4 with never ending quests ? :damn:
Yeah I'm on my second playthrough on insanity. 162 hours :whoo:
The quests are not long in general but some of them are drawn out very unnecessarily (contagion side quest:martin:)
There are A LOT of side quests in this game. If you were to just do the main story and ignore the side missions, this game would be like 25-35 hours long depending on your difficulty.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
did u play a new game plus ? how long is this game that u on level 89 ? how many planets are there ? is this shyt like fallout 4 with never ending quests ? :damn:

nah but there is ALOT to do. I stopped at like lvl 53 on my first game at 89% completion (pretty much all fetch quests left, but even when I was thinking i did everything meaningful Id still find a cool quest to do every now & then). Im like level 60 something with Eos & voeld at 100% viable but i haven't done a ton of loyalty quests or even made it kadara yet as far as the main story goes. I think multiplayer honed me pretty well for that hardcore to insanity bump. Ive been giving the kett that work:banderas:

Really once you hit like lvl 45-50 your character can pretty much dominate if you pick they right powers and know how to use them, all the extra leveling in New Game Plus is pretty much just for adding extra shyt to your character and trying them out. Profiles actually kind of have a purpose at that point because you can have a ton of high level powers in different categories and alter your play style on the fly while still being effective. I pretty much ran with Overload,Charge, & Incinerate 90% of the time with my first character but in new game plus I've been doing different vanguard builds since i now have singularity & shockwave maxed out as well.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm on my second playthrough on insanity. 162 hours :whoo:
The quests are not long in general but some of them are drawn out very unnecessarily (contagion side quest:martin:)
There are A LOT of side quests in this game. If you were to just do the main story and ignore the side missions, this game would be like 25-35 hours long depending on your difficulty.
so what's diff on the 2nd playthrough besides u playing it on a higher difficulty ?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bruh, I'm getting sucked back into this game.

I'm not dumb enough to playthrough, again (I know a cat that's played this 4 times...)

But, the sidequest are legit better than the main story. I just...

killed that AI that was shocking the Angaran

...and I can't help but see so much biting of the og trilogy

The above is just a copy of Vigil and Jaal is like a amalgamation of Tali, Thane and Garrus and it's hard to ignore.

Still a 6/10 game, but, it's fun to do the side missions and I be damn if I have more than one saved character.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finished a couple of side missions I had left today. Was just fukking around Kadara and I remembered the missions were you have to save a weed plant :heh:

When you complete it, Ryder says it could help a patient or something along those lines but I never got who it could help. Anyone know what's the point of that missions besides the :mjlol: of 2 dudes being stoned out of their minds and fukking around?