42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
what am i reaching with?...who is deemed the most useless squad mate by most? liam....who is the chick most dudes want when you go on planets? cora...just walk around aya and see their reactions to her.....are there good customization options to create black characters? no....are most not at least bisexual in the game? yes.....so again i ask: what am i reaching with?....
liam is useless because his skillset is the worst in the entire series - by far. dude makes jacob look like the fukking terminator. him being a loser weirdo is just icing on the shytty "stay your ass on the ship" cake.

and aya is a planet full of lames, who gives a fukk what those losers think :mjlol: let a videogame populace influence your perceptions brehs

dont try and single out mass effect for shytty black customization when there are almost no games that do a great job of doing so, that's a hella weak point to ride out for when you're trying to push some specific racial bias

and more and more devs are making everyone bi to protect themselves from the fallout of "why can't my character fukk that character? :(" bullshyt

im all for highlighting and discussing an inherent racial bias, but the shyt you're trying to build your argument on is flimsy as fukk because 1) liam sucks first and foremost 2) you can't get a decent cesar in 1 out every 10 games with character customization 3) being bi is a get out of pointless forum drama free card for all devs

also, cora fukking sucks as a character because she's nothing but an asari stan. i'd rather talk to an asari human-stan. she sounds like one of those weird motherfukkers from avatar conventions that paint themselves blue then masturbate in a mirror

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cora is wack as fukk as a character, top to bottom

i could tolerate liam's cornball bullshyt if he put in work during gameplay but that's just not the case

"next best choice" too? apply your subjective reasonings and basis of attraction to all other men, brehs :dame:

i didnt talk about what kinda character she was...i said she is the chick most males show affection/attraction towards, no matter the species....which is true....just walk around aya and talk to people....pair her and jaal up, and listen to how much he tries to fukk her....hell, even drack and peebee try her if you pair them up...

so, you're agreeing liam's useless? gotcha.....

maybe...if you dont think suni is the second best option (which means you're agreeing cora is the best), who is?...to me, the romance options rank:

cora
suni
reporter
the chick on aya
peebee
vetra

vetra is cool and the best overall female character, but no one wants to fukk a turian....not only that, they made her very tomboyish....i'd pick her sister over her cause they made her more feminine, but you cant romance her sister....lexi is a cool character, but you cant romance her....peebee is cool, but it's like they purposely fukked with her looks...that black makeup bar on her face is not attractive...think that's why they made her a fukk buddy....shouldve just made her look like lexi/reporter....the reporter is cool, but her romance option is kinda a waste of time...i only did it to get the trophy in 1 play through....same goes for the chick on aya.....suni may be the best looking chick overall, but she's gay....cora has the best body and is aight looks wise.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
liam is useless because his skillset is the worst in the entire series - by far. dude makes jacob look like the fukking terminator. him being a loser weirdo is just icing on the shytty "stay your ass on the ship" cake.

and aya is a planet full of lames, who gives a fukk what those losers think :mjlol: let a videogame populace influence your perceptions brehs

dont try and single out mass effect for shytty black customization when there are almost no games that do a great job of doing so, that's a hella weak point to ride out for when you're trying to push some specific racial bias

and more and more devs are making everyone bi to protect themselves from the fallout of "why can't my character fukk that character? :(" bullshyt

im all for highlighting and discussing an inherent racial bias, but the shyt you're trying to build your argument on is flimsy as fukk because 1) liam sucks first and foremost 2) you can't get a decent cesar in 1 out every 10 games with character customization 3) being bi is a get out of pointless forum drama free card for all devs

also, cora fukking sucks as a character because she's nothing but an asari stan. i'd rather talk to an asari human-stan. she sounds like one of those weird motherfukkers from avatar conventions that paint themselves blue then masturbate in a mirror

so if you agree he's useless, how is that a reach?...

naw, it's not influencing shyt, i'm just not blind to the shyt they do....the most desirable chick in the game is a white woman, you can pretend otherwise...

what are you talking about?....i'm singling out mass effect cause this is the mass effect thread...

so, if according to you: liam sucks, how is what i'm saying flimsy?...that makes no sense...you're agreeing with me saying he's useless, but you dont wanna agree just to make a point...lol ok....again: we're in the mass effect game thread, so i'm only talking about mass effect right now...stop trying to bring up other games to make a point i wasnt making...lol at that reasoning for everyone being bi...that shyt doesnt work, and people will still complain cause it's bullshyt, like you said....

...people were saying how much this game was 'anti-white', i was just pointing out it's really not....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i didnt talk about what kinda character she was...i said she is the chick most males show affection/attraction towards, no matter the species....which is true....just walk around aya and talk to people....pair her and jaal up, and listen to how much he tries to fukk her....hell, even drack and peebee try her if you pair them up...

so, you're agreeing liam's useless? gotcha.....

maybe...if you dont think suni is the second best option (which means you're agreeing cora is the best), who is?...to me, the romance options rank:

cora
suni
reporter
the chick on aya
peebee
vetra

vetra is cool and the best overall female character, but no one wants to fukk a turian....not only that, they made her very tomboyish....i'd pick her sister over her cause they made her more feminine, but you cant romance her sister....lexi is a cool character, but you cant romance her....peebee is cool, but it's like they purposely fukked with her looks...that black makeup bar on her face is not attractive...think that's why they made her a fukk buddy....shouldve just made her look like lexi/reporter....the reporter is cool, but her romance option is kinda a waste of time...i only did it to get the trophy in 1 play through....same goes for the chick on aya.....suni may be the best looking chick overall, but she's gay....cora has the best body and is aight looks wise.....
Everyone is trying to fukk damn near everyone, its mass effect :dahell: every single game had the crew and ambient populations/npcs being chatty patties about who they would or wouldn't fukk. Don't get brand new now because you been reading more locker room threads :heh:

and everyone agrees that liam is useless. if drack was as useless as liam, you'd get more "fake wrex" comparisons and hyberbole. that's how it goes - especially when, again, you have the worst skillset in the entire series. his actual character being a complete loser just compliments the fact that he's a loser in the gameplay. poof, everyone hates liam.

and fukk who you want, you like those needy, obviously flawed to all types that are naturally submissive and attracted to even the most base forms of perceived strength - i'm not judging :hubie: but just because those types happen to be little white girls with attachment issues, don't mean you need to assume that everyone else gonna fall right along and believe the same shyt you believe along with the inherent, unconscious biases that follow

"Everyone loves Cora because I do :noah:" well stop hanging out on Aya with those pussies and come down to Kadara and Eladeen with the goons and you'd hear more shyt like "Vetra I got your money :noah: when we gonna kick it again girl :steviej:"

I don't like that black makeup on peebee :noah:. some people do.
I don't like tomboyish types. Some people do.

you got a type breh. I'm not judging, but don't rank videogame hoes then use that as measuring stick for racial bias.

That's fukking dumb bro

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
so if you agree he's useless, how is that a reach?...

naw, it's not influencing shyt, i'm just not blind to the shyt they do....the most desirable chick in the game is a white woman, you can pretend otherwise...

what are you talking about?....i'm singling out mass effect cause this is the mass effect thread...

so, if according to you: liam sucks, how is what i'm saying flimsy?...that makes no sense...you're agreeing with me saying he's useless, but you dont wanna agree just to make a point...lol ok....again: we're in the mass effect game thread, so i'm only talking about mass effect right now...stop trying to bring up other games to make a point i wasnt making...lol at that reasoning for everyone being bi...that shyt doesnt work, and people will still complain cause it's bullshyt, like you said....

...people were saying how much this game was 'anti-white', i was just pointing out it's really not....
nikka YOU making her the most desirable woman in the game :russ: how you gonna be mad about what you like

and naw, that's bs and its been the story on ME since andromeda dropped. don't say ME is bad at customization when its been bad across the industry. its like complaining that all FPS shooters lack the aim settings of an overwatch but only bringing it up in a battlefield or cod thread. its weak, and if it mattered that much to you or anyone then you'd be talking about it outside of the just game you currently mad at :jbhmm:

liam sucks, its not because the game hates black people though :gucci: when you explain that outside of your love for cora then i'd love to hear it. dude's skillset is trash. bioware spent 3 games setting up protheans and the first one that's in the game sucks ass too - is that because they hate the shyt that they make? no. sometimes the cast just can't be real af top to bottom. liam sucks.

game isn't anti-white or anti-anything, its the exact opposite. its so diluted that they can't even highlight what's special about ANY group and ironically it was the trans community that called them out on it :dead:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game got a lot of unwarranted hate. It isn't as bad as the critics are making it out to be. Got much deeper into it. The asteroid planet is gorgeous. Unlike anything in the series.

Defeated my first architect on Kadara.

The SOS call :russ:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is trying to fukk damn near everyone, its mass effect :dahell: every single game had the crew and ambient populations/npcs being chatty patties about who they would or wouldn't fukk. Don't get brand new now because you been reading more locker room threads :heh:

and everyone agrees that liam is useless. if drack was as useless as liam, you'd get more "fake wrex" comparisons and hyberbole. that's how it goes - especially when, again, you have the worst skillset in the entire series. his actual character being a complete loser just compliments the fact that he's a loser in the gameplay. poof, everyone hates liam.

and fukk who you want, you like those needy, obviously flawed to all types that are naturally submissive and attracted to even the most base forms of perceived strength - i'm not judging :hubie: but just because those types happen to be little white girls with attachment issues, don't mean you need to assume that everyone else gonna fall right along and believe the same shyt you believe along with the inherent, unconscious biases that follow

"Everyone loves Cora because I do :noah:" well stop hanging out on Aya with those pussies and come down to Kadara and Eladeen with the goons and you'd hear more shyt like "Vetra I got your money :noah: when we gonna kick it again girl :steviej:"

I don't like that black makeup on peebee :noah:. some people do.
I don't like tomboyish types. Some people do.

you got a type breh. I'm not judging, but don't rank videogame hoes then use that as measuring stick for racial bias.

That's fukking dumb bro

havent been in the locker room in awhile, nice try at a joke/generalization though....also, no, the other games didnt make 1 person the object of desire like they did cora....they made a species the object of desire (asaris), but not a single person like this....

again: i havent argued about be being useless, we get that...my point was him being the brotha and being useless.....

i've been talking about the romance options in the game, which are limited to the ones in the game, but nice try at being a funny guy again...

i've put a lot of time in the game, so i've been on all the planets, and no, you dont hear that....you hear them talking about doing deals with her, but they aint trying to fukk...

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cora cut me off after one of the missions accusing me of having relations with PeeBee. Never did anything with her. That was odd.

Chef

All Star
Daps
The romance options for male Ryder are kind of whack though. Cora is :francis:, PB is :ld:, Vetra is:obama:but I'm not slinging wood in no Turian breh.:hubie:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka YOU making her the most desirable woman in the game :russ: how you gonna be mad about what you like

and naw, that's bs and its been the story on ME since andromeda dropped. don't say ME is bad at customization when its been bad across the industry. its like complaining that all FPS shooters lack the aim settings of an overwatch but only bringing it up in a battlefield or cod thread. its weak, and if it mattered that much to you or anyone then you'd be talking about it outside of the just game you currently mad at :jbhmm:

liam sucks, its not because the game hates black people though :gucci: when you explain that outside of your love for cora then i'd love to hear it. dude's skillset is trash. bioware spent 3 games setting up protheans and the first one that's in the game sucks ass too - is that because they hate the shyt that they make? no. sometimes the cast just can't be real af top to bottom. liam sucks.

game isn't anti-white or anti-anything, its the exact opposite. its so diluted that they can't even highlight what's special about ANY group and ironically it was the trans community that called them out on it :dead:

i'm not making her shyt, i'm just playing the game....i'm sure if you did a poll, cora would be the most picked chick out of the romance options....

again: you trying to talk about other shyt to make a point...no, stick to what i've been talking about: this me game......and what you said actually isnt true about the me series...i was able to make a black shepard in the first 3 me games that actually looked black...i understand it's not the same devs making this game, but they couldve taken those options and included them here, it's not that hard....

wait a min: you saying the prothean that was in our squad in game 2 sucked?....lol yea, now you just making up shyt to try to make some point cause you're going off something you made in your head, and not what i said...i say that cause i've heard no one say that the prothean in our squad sucked....he was one of the most liked characters in that game....and no one is saying each character has to be 'real af' like you said, but they gave the most useless powers and annoying personality to the only brotha in the game...i just dont think that's a coincidence....they couldve gave him 1 or the other, not both....

and i get it: you just dont like no one saying anything negative about ME....i say that cause the game has been called anti-white by plenty, and you're pretended i'm making shyt up, when i'm not...hell, they even tried to say one of the main devs hated white people, and use that as a reason the game is technically flawed....there are articles on this shyt....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
havent been in the locker room in awhile, nice try at a joke/generalization though....also, no, the other games didnt make 1 person the object of desire like they did cora....they made a species the object of desire (asaris), but not a single person like this....

again: i havent argued about be being useless, we get that...my point was him being the brotha and being useless.....

i've been talking about the romance options in the game, which are limited to the ones in the game, but nice try at being a funny guy again...

i've put a lot of time in the game, so i've been on all the planets, and no, you dont hear that....you hear them talking about doing deals with her, but they aint trying to fukk...
which is dumb

mexican breh was useless in 3, japanese dlc girl was useless in 2, only human white guy was trash in 1

nobody is fukking out to get you @lutha, you just come off like a weirdo sometimes lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cora cut me off after one of the missions accusing me of having relations with PeeBee. Never did anything with her. That was odd.

that's part of the game, dont worry about it....all it shows is that cora is interested in you, and is getting jealous cause you did some shyt for peebee.....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
most liked != good

prothean breh was hilarious but got consistently murdered at all times because his AI was retarded, his skillset was weak, and his weapon demanded that he be exposed while trying to do damage

don't even front like you know gameplay either, we been down that road before :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which is dumb

mexican breh was useless in 3, japanese dlc girl was useless in 2, only human white guy was trash in 1

nobody is fukking out to get you @lutha, you just come off like a weirdo sometimes lol

yea, you just making shyt up now....james wasnt useless in 3 in like liam is....he wasnt the go to squad memeber, but his powers did allow you to do combos easily.....also, you are the first person i have ever heard call kasumi useless....she was one of the popular characters in 2....the guy from 1 wasnt trash, people just didnt pick him cause most went with ashley...but he's one of the most versatile squad members in the game/series.....

another try at a joke....it's cool, just stating my opinions on the shyt.....never said you had to agree.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most liked != good

prothean breh was hilarious but got consistently murdered at all times because his AI was retarded, his skillset was weak, and his weapon demanded that he be exposed while trying to do damage

don't even front like you know gameplay either, we been down that road before :mjlol:

yea, you just like to think you're the one and only source when it comes to ME....people should only play the game like you say......lol if you say so....also, it doesnt matter how hilarious a character is, no one is taking them out if they are useless, which many deemed the prothean was....

lol at you thinking you're better at the game than me...again: lol if you say so....