Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The relays were only destroyed in the red ending. The control and syn endings used the relays to spread the code/Shepard virus. It's one of the reasons why the red ending is the worst.

Although it makes for interesting stories. Humans stranded in Batarian space. The geth/quarians having the best remaining naval fleets. The krogan, genophage free, running train on what ever section of the Galaxy they're land locked in with no council to stop them. Hanar assassin rings poppin quietly taking over the isolated settlements (drell assassins were trained by the hanar), trying to step up as the true successors to the Protheans (they were taught to speak by them)

That sound dope doe:ohhh:

yup :francis:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The relays were only destroyed in the red ending. The control and syn endings used the relays to spread the code/Shepard virus. It's one of the reasons why the red ending is the worst.

Although it makes for interesting stories. Humans stranded in Batarian space. The geth/quarians having the best remaining naval fleets. The krogan, genophage free, running train on what ever section of the Galaxy they're land locked in with no council to stop them. Hanar assassin rings poppin quietly taking over the isolated settlements (drell assassins were trained by the hanar), trying to step up as the true successors to the Protheans (they were taught to speak by them)

Naw I'm good. Give me a reaper free universe with a new protagonist so I can make more messed up decisions that effect the whole universe.:francis:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

What are you talking about. There are no mass relays in the Andromeda galaxy. These fools are traveling distances that required mass relays in the milky way with nothing but ezo rockets. It makes no since for them to be able to get around in a timely matter. And if they wanted to look back at earth they'd be looking at earth 2.5 million years ago. There is a good chance they could look back and see actual Reaper invasions happening!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess I should feel stupid for overpaying for this game seeing as how it's $40 at Best Buy and is a lil over a month old.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What are some of yall's best power/profile combinations?

I first beat the game using overload, charge, & incinerate w/ the explorer profile but on my insanity play through I've been re-speccing my character experimenting with stuff and I think my singularity, charge, & shockwave w/ the vanguard profile is my most effective loadout. Works great for crowd control and as long as I'm charging or punching someone, my shields stay charged. Plus shockwave & singularity prime enemies for combos so detonators stay going off when your allies all got maxed out abilities. Run up if you want to:hubie:

I like hit the anointed with singularity to wear down his shields, then shockwave to detonate a combo, hit singularity again to make it explode and do more damnage, then charge his ass & beat the shyt out of him with the Omni-tool. I have that electrical augement on my armor too so my Melee attacks do shock damage and make them ragdoll. If im feeling real petty I'll hit him with another shockwave after the charge and send his ass flying.

I also love launching someone in the air with shockwave, charge them in mid-air, hover while they fall down, then immediately hit them with that aerial melee. Sometimes Cora will already have them frozen mid-air from her cryo ammo so they shatter on contact. Poor fukkers don't stand a chance :whew:

When I get to it on this playthrough I Might have to record that last battle on insanity for the coli brehs:banderas:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What are you talking about. There are no mass relays in the Andromeda galaxy. These fools are traveling distances that required mass relays in the milky way with nothing but ezo rockets. It makes no since for them to be able to get around in a timely matter. And if they wanted to look back at earth they'd be looking at earth 2.5 million years ago. There is a good chance they could look back and see actual Reaper invasions happening!
:hubie:thought you meant in the milky way after the war

IIrc we aren't exploring all of Andromeda, just a small cluster of it. The relays are used to travel to other sections of a Galaxy. MEA is technically smaller.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:hubie:thought you meant in the milky way after the war

IIrc we aren't exploring all of Andromeda, just a small cluster of it. The relays are used to travel to other sections of a Galaxy. MEA is technically smaller.

Thats the confusing part. Yes its a small part. But when you look at the map, its the same as OT. They need Relays to travel like they are. Those experimental Ezo cores can only go so fast. I admired their proper use of real physics theories in the first trilogy, they cant fukk it up now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What are some of yall's best power/profile combinations?

I first beat the game using overload, charge, & incinerate w/ the explorer profile but on my insanity play through I've been re-speccing my character experimenting with stuff and I think my singularity, charge, & shockwave w/ the vanguard profile is my most effective loadout. Works great for crowd control and as long as I'm charging or punching someone, my shields stay charged. Plus shockwave & singularity prime enemies for combos so detonators stay going off when your allies all got maxed out abilities. Run up if you want to:hubie:

I like hit the anointed with singularity to wear down his shields, then shockwave to detonate a combo, hit singularity again to make it explode and do more damnage, then charge his ass & beat the shyt out of him with the Omni-tool. I have that electrical augement on my armor too so my Melee attacks do shock damage and make them ragdoll. If im feeling real petty I'll hit him with another shockwave after the charge and send his ass flying.

I also love launching someone in the air with shockwave, charge them in mid-air, hover while they fall down, then immediately hit them with that aerial melee. Sometimes Cora will already have them frozen mid-air from her cryo ammo so they shatter on contact. Poor fukkers don't stand a chance :whew:

When I get to it on this playthrough I Might have to record that last battle on insanity for the coli brehs:banderas:
Charge/Tactical Cloak/Whatever

Can't die, damage boost every ability, and the ammo for anything

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've never seen a game get a permanent price drop faster than this game.

At least in Canada I don't know if it dropped in the us or elsewhere.

shyt was marked down from $79.99 to $49.99 in less than a month :damn:

I'd be pissed if I paid full price. Not even a sale price. That's just the new price.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've never seen a game get a permanent price drop faster than this game.

At least in Canada I don't know if it dropped in the us or elsewhere.

shyt was marked down from $79.99 to $49.99 in less than a month :damn:

I'd be pissed if I paid full price. Not even a sale price. That's just the new price.
Game is $32 at Best Buy right now. Doesn't look like it did too well. I was gonna pick it up after I beat Horizon but I got Persona 5 and Zelda BOTW instead. I'm glad I did too. I'm still keeping an eye out for Yakuza 0 to go on sale.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol: i haven't played this game since the week of release. Maybe i'll come back to it later in the year, shyt was too stripped down compared to Mass Effect 1-3. I'd rather play remastered versions of those games than this tbh :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol: i haven't played this game since the week of release. Maybe i'll come back to it later in the year, shyt was too stripped down compared to Mass Effect 1-3. I'd rather play remastered versions of those games than this tbh :francis:
stripped down?

if anything its cluttered as fukk but aite