Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cora make love

Peebee like to fukk

That turian bytch wanna kiss and snuggle but not get naked
:camby:

I wanna hit one of them big lip blue eyed hoes though. Bullshyt u can't romance one
You kinda can on Aya she's like the head of the museum or some shyt. You can kiss her if you flirt with her during the quest she gives you

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who's everyone's favorite squadmates?

I rolled with Drack and V thru most of the whole game the work we put in that last mission :wow:

Jaal was cool but Peebee blew mines after her loyalty quest so I left her thot ass in the airlock :francis:

Liam and Cora were eh after Eos I left them on the ship :mjlol:

Cora wifey so I had to smash those cheeks to oblivion :takedat:

I rolled with either Drake and Cora or Peebee and Cora. Biotic combos going off left and right. I cant stand Liam's voice actor and his personality. Everytime he spoke I wanted him to die.
Jaals sniping was worthless. I did use Vetra a bit.

I don't get the Pee Bee hate damn, she was cool people!

Daps
Just started and got to eos. I will probably only play once because of that terribly long intro alone. Overall, I'm having fun so far.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I rolled with either Drake and Cora or Peebee and Cora. Biotic combos going off left and right. I cant stand Liam's voice actor and his personality. Everytime he spoke I wanted him to die.

Peebee & Vetra, Cora & Vetra, and Cora/Drack are probably my most effective squads. Vetra/Jaal have some funny dialogue as well as peebee/drack

Peebee actually opens up about her upbringing with drack (who says she must be half krogan cuz of her personality) and after she talks about it drack is like "wow so I know about you more than most of the crew, why tell me?" "well I figure it doesn't matter cuz you're pretty old and won't live that much longer anyway" :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Liam is disarming every bomb we find in Andromeda 2. fukk that clown.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Ehh I like Liam so far. His mission was the only mission I've done so far. I don't like the voice actor but the character has personally and it doesn't come off as a front like peepee or fake Wrex does. I don't know how this negro was military/rescue police though, he's a goofball fukk up.

Also somehow I accidentally flirted with that engineering dude:hhh: and I come to find out the Bible thumper is lesbo.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ehh I like Liam so far. His mission was the only mission I've done so far. I don't like the voice actor but the character has personally and it doesn't come off as a front like peepee or fake Wrex does. I don't know how this negro was military/rescue police though, he's a goofball fukk up.

Also somehow I accidentally flirted with that engineering dude:hhh: and I come to find out the Bible thumper is lesbo.

Damn you callin Drack a fake Wrex?:picard:

He triple OG in these New Tuchankan streets, and was already a battle tested warlord before wrex was even a hatchling, you put some respeck on his name:BMrespeck:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's everyone's favorite squadmates?

I rolled with Drack and V thru most of the whole game the work we put in that last mission :wow:

Jaal was cool but Peebee blew mines after her loyalty quest so I left her thot ass in the airlock :francis:

Liam and Cora were eh after Eos I left them on the ship :mjlol:

Cora wifey so I had to smash those cheeks to oblivion :takedat:

when it's time to get shyt done/handled, i rolled with vetra and drack....those 2 put in work, and were my main 2....the 3rd i'd roll with was cora, she would get busy too once you upgraded her shields.....hell, i always tried to have 1 of those 3 with me at all times cause they would actually do shyt....

peebee and jaal were ok...only liked rolling with them cause of the dialogue, especially peebee....she had the best interactions with the others....put her with anyone, and those convos would be interesting as hell....

liam was fukking useless and stayed on the ship....seriously, he might be the most horrible, useless squadmate in the series so far....and it's fukked up they made him a brotha, smh....i know they did that shyt on purpose...that's one reason why i look at the game side eyed...people talk about how it's so 'great the game is anti-white people', yet when you really look at the game, they made some choices that make you go 'hmmmmmm' *shout out to arsenio*....exs: no good options for creating a black character; they made the only brotha useless; they made damn near everyone bisexual; and they made the most desirable woman in the galaxy white: cora....every male, no matter the species, wanted cora....the next best choice was also white: suni, but she's gay....

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
when it's time to get shyt done/handled, i rolled with vetra and drack....those 2 put in work, and were my main 2....the 3rd i'd roll with was cora, she would get busy too once you upgraded her shields.....hell, i always tried to have 1 of those 3 with me at all times cause they would actually do shyt....

peebee and jaal were ok...only liked rolling with them cause of the dialogue, especially peebee....she had the best interactions with the others....put her with anyone, and those convos would be interesting as hell....

liam was fukking useless and stayed on the ship....seriously, he might be the most horrible, useless squadmate in the series so far....and it's fukked up they made him a brotha, smh....i know they did that shyt on purpose...that's one reason why i look at the game side eyed...people talk about how it's so 'great the game is anti-white people', yet when you really look at the game, they made some choices that make you go 'hmmmmmm' *shout out to arsenio*....exs: no good options for creating a black character; they made the only brotha useless; they made damn near everyone bisexual; and they made the most desirable woman in the galaxy white: cora....every male, no matter the species, wanted cora....the next best choice was also white: suni, but she's gay....

You're reaching come on.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You're reaching come on.
cora is wack as fukk as a character, top to bottom

i could tolerate liam's cornball bullshyt if he put in work during gameplay but that's just not the case

"next best choice" too? apply your subjective reasonings and basis of attraction to all other men, brehs :dame:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're reaching come on.

what am i reaching with?...who is deemed the most useless squad mate by most? liam....who is the chick most dudes want when you go on planets? cora...just walk around aya and see their reactions to her.....are there good customization options to create black characters? no....are most not at least bisexual in the game? yes.....so again i ask: what am i reaching with?....