hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex what's your take on the game breh? you've been ghost since it came out :patrice:

I been playing it but honestly ain't had as much time as I'd like to.

The game is....ok. It's not bad. The abilities/lore/races aside it doesn't really feel like a "Mass Effect" game. Mostly because the threat level in "Andromeda" is a lot lower than the OG trilogy. Not to mention the plot points this game does have, feel like inferior retreads (a protagonist that can inexplicably interface with ancient tech, a mysterious race of aliens that left behind the aforementioned tech) of the first 3 games.

I dunno. It's not bad at all and I definitely wouldn't score it as low as some people did but it seems like they took the "Dragon Age: Inquisition" route with the design which is "more is better". And the writing is probably the weakest in a Bioware game, to date. The ending of 3 aside.

Fred.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
She flirts with SAM and talks about killing everyone on the nexus.

It ain't fun if it ain't trouble :mjgrin:

At first I saved her but then I saw in my emails how hostile she was acting. Didn't talk to her on the Hyperion but it looked like she was fukking shyt up back home:huhldup:

Had to reload that save & let her die like she asked for in the first place. I don't want those problems:whoa:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
At first I saved her but then I saw in my emails how hostile she was acting. Didn't talk to her on the Hyperion but it looked like she was fukking shyt up back home:huhldup:

Had to reload that save & let her die like she asked for in the first place. I don't want those problems:whoa:
I'm installing a fleshlight into her core so she can find out why I'm the pathfinder

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone take that mean ai on the ship.

:russ:

i did..that bytch be tripping lol...talking to sam about killing everyone on the nexus, and how she has plans to eventually be more 'free' to do more than just be in that room.....first time i talked to her on the ship, sam told me he still didnt trust her lol....

she is an example of one of the things that takes away from the game...not the ai herself, but more so that she's just there to setup future shyt, and there is no resolution....that's how they left a lot of quests....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yea, next playthrough i'm just kill her....cause she's a waste of space for the most part right now....

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just played the "baby" with Dr. Kennedy

:snoop: This game would be so dope if it were more focused

I'm still :snoop: @ how little you interact with your sibling

I wish they would've brought the mom and keep the Dad alive--I did love that sacrifice scene though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
With Persona 5 now done I can return to this and hopefully not experience anymore weird game breaking bugs.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Multiplayer is mad frustrating. From the terrible P2P connections to the almost guaranteed crash in wave 6 or 7. I had a fiend teleport across the room and the next thing I know it was chomping my legs off. :snoop: I also can't seem to roll any good weapons in the loot boxes. :pacspit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I been taking my time with this game..... like doing a lot of the other quest. Like I was on that planet with the outlaws and exiles and I'm JUST opening up a lot of the new worlds. I finally decided to branch out and went to that world on that asteroid where you gotta stay in your vehicle. That jawn is dope as fukk to me me so far.... I been riding around trynna get all them Quick Travel things available.

This the work that Sid told me and her sister about with the hostages I believe

Martha